X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transexual bond girl

Discover the true urban legend of the transsexual James Bond Girl - Caroline Cossey — in For Your Eyes Only.

Caroline Cossey, one of the "Bond girls" appearing in that film was a transexual, a man who had undergone a sex change. Ms. Cossey began life in 1954 as Barry Cossey but later decided to live as a woman. She changed her name to Caroline in 1972, began taking hormone tablets, had breast augmentation surgery, and in 1974 underwent the final sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to transform her into a woman. From about 1979 to 1986 Caroline worked as a fashion model and actress under the name Tula, and she caught a break in 1980 when she was cast in the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film's release in 1981, however, the UK tabloid News of the World "outed" her as a transsexual and disrupted her modeling and acting career.

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 13 2005,06:41)
    http://www.universalexports.net/00Tula.shtml

Caroline Cossey, one of the "Bond girls" appearing in that film was a transexual, a man who had undergone a sex change. Ms. Cossey began life in 1954 as Barry Cossey but later decided to live as a woman. She changed her name to Caroline in 1972, began taking hormone tablets, had breast augmentation surgery, and in 1974 underwent the final sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to transform her into a woman. From about 1979 to 1986 Caroline worked as a fashion model and actress under the name Tula, and she caught a break in 1980 when she was cast in the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film's release in 1981, however, the UK tabloid News of the World "outed" her as a transsexual and disrupted her modeling and acting career.
    It sounds like you have a fascination with post-ops...

Comment

I prefer pre-ops!

Just posting some stuff I came across.

did travel around a bit with a postie who i had known before the chop. it was interesting to be with her before and after. but if my new sweetie had the chop, i would be disapointed.

Comment

I remember Tula well, most likely the first Transsexuals that gave me thoughts of having hot sex with! I Remember her being interviewed by Arsenio Hall way back then in the mid 80's. He asked her how does she hide her penis and she replied "I tuck it up my rosebud" That was great.

She also appeared in the music video "Some Like it Hot" by Power Station. (Robert Palmer, John Taylor and guitarist Andy Taylor) She was the hot chick shaving her legs. The band members had no idea at the time she was a transsexual.

Comment

At this time you could read about her in many magazines.
          Like her younger sister would bear a baby for her, or that she was the child of a butcher and had learned and worked in this job. Some of this articles I had safed until yet.
          On the pic (Carolyn / Tula left with the brown hair - her sister Pamela with the black hair)
          Attached Files
          Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Mmm, total hottie. The first beautiful TS I ever learned about. I kept her Playboy issue for years and years...
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

By the way, any chance you can point us to a version of the Power Station music video?

Any more pics anyone? I've not got any on this computer. Maybe more later.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I totally remember that exact episode of Arsenio.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 14 2005,09:42)
                  By the way, any chance you can point us to a version of the Power Station music video?

Any more pics anyone?  I've not got any on this computer.  Maybe more later.
                  I've seen this video playing every so often on VH1 Classics.

As for the net I looked around and found a video of them playing on SNL back in 1985. It's a live performance so no Tula like in the music video... but still it's nice to hear the song... that Robert Palmer was a class act.

http://epk.radioandrecords.com/powerstation/pop.asp

Comment

Working...
                  X