X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The japanese

Are there any Japanese guys who post in this forum? It's just that the Japanese guys who go to LOS to pick up LB's seem to be, on average a lot younger than guys from Europe or the US.
    They don't seem to care that people see them with LB's, not like the fast walkers from NEP to the Nana Hotel. Is it accepted more there or what?
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Oct. 09 2005,11:22)
                                 They don't seem to care that people see them with LB's, not like the fast walkers from NEP to the Nana Hotel. Is it accepted more there or what?
    "Fast walkers"
    We're just in a hurry so we can go back for seconds

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

When outside of Japan, they DON'T give a toss.

And why should they? Or we, for that matter ?

When at home, well that's another story....

Comment

Sitting at Big Dog a few nights a week, I see young and old, but now that you mention it, there are quite a few younger guys, and it sure does seem they don't give a toss. Also, most LBs like the Japanese the best; from what they say, polite, pay well, no hassles. Lots of girls are exclusive on Japanese and take Japanese lessons. Oy of Cascades does that. Some in Patpong too. There are a bunch of 15-18 yr olds who walk around Bangla in Phuket and only go with Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 11 2005,13:39)
          Sitting at Big Dog a few nights a week, I see young and old, but now that you mention it, there are quite a few younger guys, and it sure does seem they don't give a toss. Also, most LBs like the Japanese the best; from what they say, polite, pay well, no hassles. Lots of girls are exclusive on Japanese and take Japanese lessons. Oy of Cascades does that. Some in Patpong too. There are a bunch of 15-18 yr olds who walk around Bangla in Phuket and only go with Japanese.
          Yes we have all heard the 5 minutes, 5 inches, 5000

I know the ones in Bangla you are talking about Ziggy. They are almost exclusively Japanses/Asian customer but they will resort to farang during quiet times. They hang around the parked motorbikes along Bangla between Tiger and Soi Crocodile.

Comment

15-18 year olds? Damn, somebody's playing with fire.

It's interesting they'll only go with Japanese. I had a suspicion that Japanese would be kinkier customers. I guess they pay well, so who cares, eh?
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

15 is the age of consent in Thailand. However if you pay for sex (which is illegal) the girl or boy must be 18.

Comment

Working...
              X