X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince fayad bolkiah ?

Just got another Nigerian Fraud letter... they write such unbelievable crap it's a wonder anyone falls for this scam€¦ but people do.

NAME: PRINCE FAYAD BOLKIAH
    DATE: [email protected]
    Dear Sir,
    I got your reliable contact from my father's diary and further explicit
    investment information about your country from my attorney in London, who
    has been of great assistance to my family since our departure from Brunei
    due to the human right abuses in my country. I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah, the
    eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, former Finance Minister of Brunei, the
    tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island.I will save your time by not
    amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been
    disseminated by the International Media during
    the controversial dispute that erupted between my Father and his
    step-brother, the Sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah. As you may
    know from the international media, the Sultan had accused my father of
    financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion dollars. This was
    as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my father's company
    Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment Company to
    be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.

However my father was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private
    Properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by
    the sultanate. Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was advised to
    evacuate my immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further
    prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but before I could
    do that I was placed under house arrest by the Sultan and have no access to
    a phone but I have a Palm hand-held computer from which I am sending you
    this mail. Some of the guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my
    contact with you if there is any document I need to send to you to
    enable you collect the boxes of money on my behalf.

In addition, before my incarceration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of
    Five Hundred Million United States Dollars US$500,000,000.00) in cash under
    special arrangement into the custody of different private security and
    Trustee Companies for safe keeping abroad. The money were splited and kept
    in the following countries in this proportion: US$ 50 Million is in
    Switzerland,US$100 Million is in Spain, US$100 Million is in Britain,US$80
    Million is in United Arab Emirate and the balance US$US170 Million is in
    Canada.
    Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into profitable
    investment in your ountry to facilitate future survival for my family
    abroad. After due deliberation with my aids we have decided to offer 20% of
    these funds to you as compensation for your strong cooperation while
    certain percentage have been mapped out for both local and international
    expenses that may be incurred during this transaction. Please I count on
    your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust, while looking forward
    to
    your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this transaction.

May Allah's blessing remain with you.

Prince Fayad. Bolkiah.

Excellent, you lucky dog.

Now, what if he'd offered you LBs instead of money?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 09 2005,00:08)
      Excellent, you lucky dog.

Now, what if he'd offered you LBs instead of money?  

I was just thinking that. Goodone there Po-op.
      Then we'd see how many sucker's there were.

(I fell for the "dead brother on the motorbike, when I was a newbie)
      oh the memories..........RM
      ain't life grand

Comment

Dear Friend,

I am Hungry Bear. My dear brother Stogie Bear has passed away. His estate of 1500 Ladyboys has passed into my hands. Unfortunately, it is rather difficult for me to handle 1500 Ladyboys, as I am currently awaiting trial in Santa Fe for practicing sex reassignment surgery without a license.

In an inspection of my brother Stogie's computer files, it appears that you are one of his dearest friends. As such, I would like to arrange for you to receive 1500 Ladyboys for safe keeping. Your share will be 10%, with which you can do whatever you wish (I do not, however, recommend SRS without a license, no matter how skilfull you think you are). When I am free to take possession of the other 90%, I will contact you. That will likely be in 6-8 years.

In order to make this transaction, I will need to arrange visas for these Ladyboys, also known as Stogie's Angels. The Angels will need a guarantee of support. In order to arrange the necessary affidavits, I will need your date of birth, income, bank account numbers, and social security number. Once the documents are complete, I will contact you forthwith, and we will begin to transfer the Ladyboys into your possession. It is believed that 1500 Ladyboys will fill about 4-6 747s (perhaps more, depending on luggage requirements for clothes, makeup, and egos).

The 1500 Angels will be available to meet you wherever you live.

Please send this information at your earliest possible convenience, as the Angels are not getting any younger, and I fear that some may soon have to find unsavory jobs in order to care for their sick water buffalos.

Sincerely yours,

Hungry Bear

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Mr. Hungry Bear
          Thank you for thinking of me, I would glady take you up on the offer. Please send the Girls over to my Apartment at Soi 2 Soi Nana Bangkok Thailand, My apartment is 3D and if I am not home the key is under the mat.

If the girls need any money for food its on the 2nd drawer down on the left. Just tell them take only what they need for a trip to 7-11 and to put the change back when they are done.

For visa expenses, please arrange a wire transfer from my bangkok account at Siam City Bank, the name is
          T. Shinawat and the account number is 4-8-15-16-23-42

Yours,

Thaksin

Yours,
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 09 2005,14:21)
            Dear Friend,

I am Hungry Bear.  My dear brother Stogie Bear has passed away.  His estate of 1500 Ladyboys has passed into my hands.  Unfortunately, it is rather difficult for me to handle 1500 Ladyboys, as I am currently awaiting trial in Santa Fe for practicing sex reassignment surgery without a license.

In an inspection of my brother Stogie's computer files, it appears that you are one of his dearest friends.  As such, I would like to arrange for you to receive 1500 Ladyboys for safe keeping.  Your share will be 10%, with which you can do whatever you wish (I do not, however, recommend SRS without a license, no matter how skilfull you think you are).  When I am free to take possession of the other 90%, I will contact you.  That will likely be in 6-8 years.

In order to make this transaction, I will need to arrange visas for these Ladyboys, also known as Stogie's Angels.  The Angels will need a guarantee of support.  In order to arrange the necessary affidavits, I will need your date of birth, income, bank account numbers, and social security number.  Once the documents are complete, I will contact you forthwith, and we will begin to transfer the Ladyboys into your possession.  It is believed that 1500 Ladyboys will fill about 4-6 747s (perhaps more, depending on luggage requirements for clothes, makeup, and egos).

The 1500 Angels will be available to meet you wherever you live.

Please send this information at your earliest possible convenience, as the Angels are not getting any younger, and I fear that some may soon have to find unsavory jobs in order to care for their sick water buffalos.

Sincerely yours,

Hungry Bear
            That was so funny I just mailed this back to them as a response... lets see what Prince Fayad Bolkiah says .... maybe he likes Thai Ladyboys too?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 09 2005,10:33)
              Just got another Nigerian Fraud letter... they write such unbelievable crap it's a wonder anyone falls for this scam€¦ but people do.

NAME: PRINCE FAYAD BOLKIAH
              DATE: [email protected]
              Dear Sir,
              I got your reliable contact from my father's diary and further explicit
              investment information about your country from my attorney in London, who
              has been of great assistance to my family since our departure from Brunei
              due to the human right abuses in my country. I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah, the
              eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, former Finance Minister of Brunei, the
              tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island.I will save your time by not
              amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been
              disseminated by the International Media during
              the controversial dispute that erupted between my Father and his
              step-brother, the Sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah. As you may
              know from the international media, the Sultan had accused my father of
              financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion dollars. This was
              as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my father's company
              Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment Company to
              be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.

However my father was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private
              Properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by
              the sultanate. Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was advised to
              evacuate my immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further
              prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but before I could
              do that I was placed under house arrest by the Sultan and have no access to
              a phone but I have a Palm hand-held computer from which I am sending you
              this mail. Some of the guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my
              contact with you if there is any document I need to send to you to
              enable you collect the boxes of money on my behalf.

In addition, before my incarceration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of
              Five Hundred Million United States Dollars US$500,000,000.00) in cash under
              special arrangement into the custody of different private security and
              Trustee Companies for safe keeping abroad. The money were splited and kept
              in the following countries in this proportion: US$ 50 Million is in
              Switzerland,US$100 Million is in Spain, US$100 Million is in Britain,US$80
              Million is in United Arab Emirate and the balance US$US170 Million is in
              Canada.
              Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into profitable
              investment in your ountry to facilitate future survival for my family
              abroad. After due deliberation with my aids we have decided to offer 20% of
              these funds to you as compensation for your strong cooperation while
              certain percentage have been mapped out for both local and international
              expenses that may be incurred during  this  transaction. Please I count on
              your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust, while looking forward
              to
              your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this transaction.

May Allah's blessing remain with you.

Prince Fayad. Bolkiah.
              i believe him allah be praised   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 09 2005,12:50)
                That was so funny I just mailed this back to them as a response... lets see what Prince Fayad Bolkiah says .... maybe he likes Thai Ladyboys too?
                Hahaha! He's gonna think you're some sick cocksucker!

And he's not the only one, Bam.

Comment

Working...
                X