Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 days at a beach resort with an lb -- good idea?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days at a beach resort with an lb -- good idea?

Okay. So I'll be in Phuket for the last half of this month and I'm thinking it might be fun to find a beautiful ladyboy to offer a few days at a fancy/private/peaceful beach resort get-away far enough from patong to be 'a change of pace' where she and i can chill blissfully between sessions...but then i wonder -- is there a ladyboy in phuket who gets out of bed before sundown? Would they HATE to be "stuck" on a beach with one non-thai-speaking farang? Or is it just a matter of paying enough to make her happy? Whaddaya say? Is this a pseudo-romantic fantasy better left to die and instead spend my money on a couple overnighters in my patong hotel instead and then go it alone for the chilling out get-away part? And if you do think maybe I should go, any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance.

On my first trip to Bangkok I was on my own and sure it was easy to find sex and lots of it however something strange came over me... as strange as it might sound I became lonely! During the days I would wonder around checking out the city but didn't know anyone personally that I could share my experiences with. So on my second trip to Thailand I decided I would spend some time in Pattaya too.. this would be my first trip to Pattaya and I was a little worried about traveling there ....again I was all on my own... so what did I do? I hooked up with 2 chicks from Bangkok that I met in Nana Plaza... you might have recalled seeing some video of these 2 teen tarts on here before... it turned out to be a great idea.
    For the 2 night I was in Bangkok I met up with them and got to know them.... (I still had some Ladyboy encounters too, I just never tell the GG's) so I tell them I'm going to Pattaya tomorrow and they say they want to come and show me around. One of them has some idea to get a place on the beach... I didn't like that idea... I like to stay in control of the situation at all times... good for security. I Book through the JW Marriott 4 night in the Pattaya Marriott. I tell my girls to meet me in front of the JW at noon. I didn't think these Creatures of the Night would show up... however to my surprise they are there and ready to go. I used a Marriott limo and it was so funny because here my girls arrive in style on the back of a motor bike with some dude. They hop off and in the Limo. The driver smiles at me... off to Pattaya we go!

It was great having them with me the whole time in Pattaya.. they were checked into the hotel with me...and we had a king size bed in the room. They knew the place well and showed me all around town. Even if they were my sex slaves at night they were my girl friends in the day time and we did all kinds of fun stuff, going to the beach, shopping, dining, swimming in the pool, and at night bar hopping and getting drunk. they were however some draw backs... being I saw all kinds of other hot ass there that I would have liked to have eaten too... and Ladyboys!!!! but since I was with them and brought them down with me I kept with the program and there tight little asses. But since then I have returned to Pattaya alone... but now have many friends with expats and Thai€™s living there... so I'm not alone anymore. But do take someone with you that you can trust as a tour guide... it can be a worth while experience when traveling to a new place.

Comment

Bam, you are one hell of a clever guy, and you've got good taste in GGs. I like the girl with the braids. Sexy little number.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I say go for it.

I brought ladyboys from Pattaya to Ko Samet. Think JD used to like Phi Phi but that was pre-tsunami.

My advice would be to ask Nick or Don at C&D which ones would make good candidates for a traveling companion. Two farangs and two ladyboys at a beach resort also works well. You can talk some english with your buddy and she can talk some Thai with her friend.

Next trip, I'm bringing one with limited english to Samet; we'll see how that turns out. :0

Comment

Working...
        X