X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for making this the best forum

This is without a doubt the best forum on the internet for ladyboys and with polite people who are not haters and all share a common interest; ladyboys! Thanks to Stogie for developing and running this forum and for everyone who posts here and reads regularly, we really appreciate your presence and your input and thoughts.

Travelling for a while now and probably won't be checking here much, just wanted to say thanks again

Now, off to get that marriage license and pick up Nong.....
    Attached Files

Let's see, sixteen lookie-lou's and no one has the courtesy to thank you for you kind words. Pathetic but not a big surprise to someone who has been around since the beginning.
    Thank you for this site, the things that I have learned from it have made a hugh difference in my dealings with the amazing Ladyboys of Thailand. Good luck in your travels and I hope that you do not fall victim to her wiley ways when you see her in Europe.

Comment

thanks Pogue, that's awfully nice of you!

Just joking about Nong....I WISH I could see that one in Europe

soon enough though

Comment

Thanks for having kept it alive!!!
        ... and here is again this Nong babe......

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

We should be the ones to thank you, as I already said once in one of my uncomprehensible postings.
          Have a nice trip and be safe!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but JaiDee kinda likes Nong, doesn't he?

Comment

well, lets just say that she is about the cutest thing that has passed by these editing eyes in a  LONG time;  I have seen about 250 ladyboys pass by this screen so far this year and she is the best IMO, maybe along with Nan and the 'new' Natalie, Gitar too.

Hmmmm......my attempts at getting Stogie to give me more info on her so I can see for myself if she is as good as she looks have so far been met with some resistance and ambivelance on his part; could he be saving BOTH this one and Gif all for himself?

Come on, SB....hook me up and we will double date    

Ummmm, the hearts were for Nong, not you  

Comment

I agree this is the best site for talking about ladyboys and a never ending wealth of info can be attained here. If not for you JD, I would probably never would have taken the first step and gone to Thailand. For your continual help and friendship I will always be appreciative.

Comment

I don't know about the others, but I find these forums damned addictive, checking for updates at least once a day, sometimes multiple times a day.....Well done SB, JD and everyone else that makes this forum a success        
                  Too old to die young!

Comment

here is a prediction about the lovely girl Nong that I have taken a shine to

within 2 or 3 years this girl, who looks 100% perfect as she is right now IMO, will look like a Thai Jayne Mansfield upstairs and will have collagan implants in her hips. She may even be cut by then and will probably have had 2 or 3 nose surgeries and maybe a chin extension which for some reason makes them think they look western. These girls get carried away trying to turn into the perfect "females" when in reality the majority of us like them like this, according to our poll here.

I wish they would leave well enough alone, frankly. I don't even know this one but I betcha she is already scheming on how to make herself look "better" when she looks perfect right now. Guys who like transitional ladyboys have got to get 'em at this stage, they usually change so much later.

Comment

Hello JaiDee,

Love the first picture - lacy panties with that enticing buldge

When ever someone mentions plastic surgery I my mind pictures this
                      Attached Files
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

I can name one or two ladyboys that I think of as being only a few steps short of that result  

Why do they do this??  

Most of them are beautiful with out those so called plastic surgeon butchers getting to them  

My two pennies worth.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

To me the absolute worst thing is the silicone in the chin. Why on earth they think they need a long pointed chin to be beautiful is beyond me. Some have it done not to extreme, and I guess it looks ok, but so many go way overboard in this regard, IMO.
                          The worst I've ever seen was one certain LB who used to be on the front page, who had a major overdose of silicone in the chin and cheeks to the point where IMO she looked like a cartoon character. I won't mention any names, but I talked to JD about her and he knows who I mean. Then to add insult to injury, the one really redeeming physical quality she had was a big cock, and she got SRS!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 20 2005,07:32)
                            Or Then to add insult to injury, the one really redeeming physical quality she had was a big cock, and she got SRS!!
                            Or amybe in this case adding injury to insult??

Comment

This forum is one of the best places I go everyday. You all are funny, insightful, and respectful. Nice to have good brothers-in-arms (er, lust??).

JaiDee deserves one big thank you for keeping this place together!

Comment

Working...
                              X