Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put a conclusion to this for anyone that is interested. What ever Stogies comments are about certain ladyboys here ( And BELIEVE me stogie I know more about you than u think !) Chompoo is a GREAT kid and should not be judged here by 1 disgruntled person who bears a grudge ( I know why to) but unlike Stogie I'm going to exercise some discretion and decorum and not cast judgement. Just remember that Chompoo is not up here to defend herself and your stories are just hersay in my opinion. She is not as half bad as lyla or others I could mention but again I'm not going into details because I might be wrong about these other girls but I'm definately right about Chompoo.

Know all you guys out there for fuck sake have an open mind and please don't let 1 negative opinion cast your deciding vote - for fucks sake use your own brain and make your mind up - or better still go and see the girl or ask jaidee who has known her for over 3 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is entitled to make a living just like anyone else and I can assure you she is an angel compared to some of the other ladyboys out there !!!!

ladyboys can live and die by there reputations and I do think it is fair to judge them here just because you have 1 bad experience !!

Comment

Originally posted by
      What ever Stogies comments are about certain ladyboys here ( And BELIEVE me stogie I know more about you than u think !) Chompoo is a GREAT kid and should not be judged here by 1 disgruntled person who bears a grudge
      Am I reading the same post from Stogie? He slammed Lyla and Jannie, not Chompoo??
      Mister Arse

Comment

I certainly agree with ol' Bricky, in that we need to form our own opinions about various lbs, not let someone else's negative opinion and/or experience mean that will also be a certainty for you. If it is to do with honesty or thievery, then exercise the necessary precautions, but otherwise keep an open mind.
        For example, I've only met Chompoo once, had a short time with her and one other Obs superstar together, and she was wonderful in every way. It was sure a cool feeling to walk out of NEP with one each Obs superstar on each arm

Comment

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ Sep. 26 2005,01:01)
          Ok everyone on this forum knows I have a soft spot for Chompoo despite the fact we could NEVER get together.  Itried and failed but no regrets because it did not cost me a copper bean and at least I tried !!!  

Secondly Stogie I am NOT a victim of Chompoo or indeed any ladyboy period !! So defending her is a pleasure not a sordid crime of self depracation. !!
          It sounds like you got taken to the cleaners. Bricktop never wore rose-colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by (dhz @ Sep. 24 2005,06:54)
            PogueMahone, this is not gentleman-like. Sorry
            Oh for Christ's sake! Lighten up. His post was hilarious and right-on.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Sep. 23 2005,23:45)
              What is it with the love affair with the "superstar" of Starfishes Jannie?  
              One thing that is definitely a good thing about her is that, at least, she has a coochie.

Comment

What's a coochie?

Comment

COOOOOOOOOOOOCHIE!!!

Yes, that's what they all need. :P
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2005,12:57)
                    What's a coochie?
                    http://urbanjunkie.macker.co.uk/coochie.jpg

Comment

Ah! Thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Sep. 27 2005,09:06)
                        Originally posted by (indefatigable @ Sep. 26 2005,01:01)
                        Ok everyone on this forum knows I have a soft spot for Chompoo despite the fact we could NEVER get together.  Itried and failed but no regrets because it did not cost me a copper bean and at least I tried !!!  

Secondly Stogie I am NOT a victim of Chompoo or indeed any ladyboy period !! So defending her is a pleasure not a sordid crime of self depracation. !!
                        It sounds like you got taken to the cleaners. Bricktop never wore rose-colored glasses.
                        I'm not going to grace your post with a curteous answer - just to say you FOOL. You hear wrong and you definately don't know me boy.

I keep my dead presidents buried well deep. Go to the library and get some more ammo.

Comment

I think what we all have to understand is that our impressions of these girls are formed by our time with them. I would always say take what other says with a grain of salt but always keep it in the back of your mind because it could well be true!

I have spent some wonderful time with girls that other members would not give the time of day to based on their experiences and vice versa. Who is right and who is wrong. Well both of us probably.  

It has already been said caveat emptor is something well all need to be thinking about.

Comment

I would like more info on the gg murder scams.I remember reading that in 98,99 there were 200 sex tourist related murders in Pattaya and thus the tourist police.Has anyone heard of anything recently?Btw if interested,the ggs or lbs put knock out drops on their nips.I think a Russian gang was behind it.If u were a poor or smart one u survived .If u had a Rolex or a large amount of cash-dead.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 27 2005,07:28)
                              Originally posted by
                              What ever Stogies comments are about certain ladyboys here ( And BELIEVE me stogie I know more about you than u think !)  Chompoo is a GREAT kid and should not be judged here by 1 disgruntled person who bears a grudge
                              Am I reading the same post from Stogie? He slammed Lyla and Jannie, not Chompoo??
                              Ha ha! These saps are blinded with love! Honestly - there's not many things sadder than a Eurotwat sticking up for his 'girlfriend', then reporting it all to his long distance bargirl, and then me having to hear about it when I next go in the club!

Now, one of her loser fans is saying things about Kui that she works in a bar and steals phones, etc! Saaaad wankers the lot of them!

And they read here, too. Can't wait for the next round!

Comment

I agree with Ozzie...

and Stogie..........

and some of you need this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X