X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotti wai

John "Junior" Gotti, recently released from prison, attempting a wai? As Clemenza said, "leave the gun, take the canoli".
    Attached Files

Seems as if he had practiced it.... LOL. Now we know where he'll be moving to.....
    We'll soon have the good ol' NY mobsters playing pool with the Russian and the Polish in Pattaya.....hahaha!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Oct. 02 2005,01:57)
      We'll soon have the good ol' NY mobsters playing pool with the Russian and the Polish in Pattaya.....hahaha!
      On Soi 6 there's a bar named Goodfellas. The owner looked like a wiseguy wannabee.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey PD,,
        Is he the son of Vinni the chin ?
        I think the old man gets out pretty soon too..

BK

Comment

Vinny the Chin was/is? the boss of the Genovese family. The Chin for years would walk around the streets of Greenwich Village in his bathrobe to set the stage for an insanity defense. He's an old man and in the monkey house now.

Junior is with the Gambinos and the son of the late John Gotti.
          Gotti Sr is probably the most famous American Mafioso of the latter part of the 20th century. He was behind the hit of Big Paul Castellano which made him the boss of the Gambino family. Gotti was also known as the Dapper Don and the Teflon Don (charges don't stick, like teflon).

Comment

What ar ya,,some sort of wiseguy or somtin..
            I love that saying...
            Allways watching the biography's of these scoundrals on the telly..America would't be America without them..

However, as in Ozz, the asians have sown up most of the underworld these days..

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 02 2005,04:02)
              Gotti Sr is probably the most famous American Mafioso of the latter part of the 20th century.  He was behind the hit of Big Paul Castellano which made him the boss of the Gambino family.  Gotti was also known as the Dapper Don and the Teflon Don (charges don't stick, like teflon).
              "When I thought I was out - they pulled me back in...."
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
              X