X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FISH BOX!

This new forum is for all the threads that don't fit into the above categories.

That doesn't mean it's a free for all!

The Fish Box is edited and moderated by the usual team and there is no recourse if you don't like how we do it!

If it's political - it's gone!

If it's mean spirited - it's gone!

If it is negative about the site - it's gone!

If this forum is abused... IT'S GONE!

That said; be cool and have fun!

Stogie Bear & JaiDee

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 14 2005,22:53)
    This new forum is for all the threads that don't fit into the above categories.

That doesn't mean it's a free for all!

The Fish Box is edited and moderated by the usual team and there is no recourse if you don't like how we do it!

If it's political - it's gone!

If it's mean spirited - it's gone!

If it is negative about the site - it's gone!

If this forum is abused... IT'S GONE!

That said; be cool and have fun!  

Stogie Bear & JaiDee
    If I can come up with something political, mean spirited and negative about the site - would that be acceptable?

RR.

Confused - so am I.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Comment

Ok Road Runner, but only YOU!

hahaha

thanks for the new forum Stogie

but 'anything else' does not necessarily mean "everything else"

mean-spirited threads are not welcomed..... rips on other peoples countries or nationalities either, that is no fun..... politics; turn on the news or pick up the newspaper..... football [either with or without hands], other sports, funky and off-beat news, funny stories, etc....all welcomed. basically the Virtual Pub but without the drunks.

I went back on to Bangkok Tonight's forums recently after I had heard that an old poster from here was getting publicly ridiculed up there daily and I wanted to see that [what a damned shame that was]. But those forums have degenerated into hate-filled tirades between posters and what fun is that? we all read these forums to have fun and not to defend ourselves.

anyway, with that said please play nicely or else Snick will have to toss you out, I probably won't visit here much. Thanks!

Comment

Can threads about soccer also be banned?
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Is this mean spirited, if so please remove. It ain't Soccer, it's called Football in 95% of the world. Only in America do the people have the gaul to rename a World game.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 15 2005,05:56)
              I went back on to Bangkok Tonight's forums recently after I had heard that an old poster from here was getting publicly ridiculed up there daily and I wanted to see that [what a damned shame that was]. But those forums have degenerated into hate-filled tirades between posters and what fun is that?  
              Agree that the ladyboy section of bangkoktonite is not the best place to either get your LB information or post it.

Lots of the LB information there is worthless, and if you post, get ready to get totally ridiculed. There are other free sites out there like "questionable" which are much better.

The non-LB part of bangkoktonite is quite informative, though, imho. Every category imaginable.

Comment

Dammit, isn't the Fishbox my specialty?

Already, I think it stinks in here.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 15 2005,11:32)
                  Actually I was gonna ask you if you wanted to help moderate it!

Feel up to the task?

SB

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 15 2005,09:37)
                    Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 15 2005,11:32)
                    Actually I was gonna ask you if you wanted to help moderate it!

Feel up to the task?

SB
                    No! You can't have me!

Actually, I want a separate forum, all about post-ops. Well, post-ops, and braces and dimples. Me and my illiterate friend Mirimark can moderate it. We sher know whats we likes, right MM?

Except every week or so, I'll post to my post-op forum, with the message below.

__

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Sep. 15 2005,10:35)
                      Is this mean spirited, if so please remove. It ain't Soccer, it's called Football in 95% of the world.  Only in America do the people have the gaul to rename a World game.
                      ya, that is a valid point..... I think the founders of "our" football way back around 1890 did not know about the "other" football and just named it that, not trying to crowd in an a European name! Soccer....who knows how that originated but it does seem kind of presumptous that we would just re-name a sport; I am sure it was just so people would not confuse the 2.

in any case, I still like American football; I will never understand the excitement surrounding Eurpoean football but again, that is why they make chocolate and vanila, so we can all have our own choices.

Be happy we don't live in North Korea, where all the decisions are made for you.

Comment

Originally posted by (pistolero @ Sep. 15 2005,11:12)
                        Lots of the LB information there is worthless, and if you post, get ready to get totally ridiculed.  
                        see, this I don't get...... the moderators there do not do their jobs at all..... that section is named "Ladyboys" and yet the only people that hang out there are haters with small dicks who say they don't like ladyboys but really fantasize about them down deep and just go there to rip ladyboys so as to deflect the homosexual tendancies they are feeling inside and make themselves look cool with all their fellow narrow-minded friends.

hateful place..... I read here and questionable only.... and reading that Bangkok Tonight forum a bit I hope everyone can now understand why forums need moderator's to keep things under control? that forum sucks [ladyboys at least] because no one watches what is being said and nips it in the bud.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 15 2005,19:55)
                          the only people that hang out there are haters with small dicks who say they don't like ladyboys but really fantasize about them down deep and just go there to rip ladyboys so as to deflect the homosexual tendancies they are feeling inside and make themselves look cool with all their fellow narrow-minded friends.

I hope everyone can now understand why forums need  moderator's to keep things under control?
                          Hello JaiDee,

Yes I agree entirely. Most of the people that think of themselves as straight are at least curious about relations with their own sex, or transsexuals.

What they consider 'really gay' would be to go ahead and act upon their sexual fantasies. Poor bastards. I get to play both sides - it's fun.
                          I'm a top only. I do like sucking sissy clits though but I much prefer sissy pussy

I've not looked at the Bangkoktonight forum  but I feel sad for the bigots that have nothing better to do than flame people on a forum like that. Their loss - our gain

I'll stay here - try to wind Stogie up (I'm sre that should be Stoogie) and enjoy myself  

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

FISH BOX, Hell, I love FISHING !!

DANNO
                            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 15 2005,19:51)
                              Soccer....who knows how that originated but it does seem kind of presumptous that we would just re-name a sport; I am sure it was just so people would not confuse the 2.
                              Hello JaiDee,

I believe that 'soccer' comes from The Football Association - soccer being a sort of mangled form of association.

The FA as it's usually called is the body that oversees running the game in the UK - the equivalent of the NFL in the States.

RR.

PS fraid I have no interest in either game  

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X