Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it easy to spot american peaople.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it easy to spot american peaople.

In my years of traveling to most parts of the world I have noticed: Why is it so easy to spot American people?

If you sit in a big bus, and there are 2 americans there, you will probably know who they are within a minute or two....

Is it only me or are many of the americans realy annoying when they travel in other countrys.

Anyone?

Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Sep. 23 2005,02:49)
    In my years of traveling to most parts of the world I have noticed: Why is it so easy to spot American people?

If you sit in a big bus, and there are 2 americans there, you will probably know who they are within a minute or two....

Is it only me or are many of the americans realy annoying when they travel in other countrys.

Anyone?
    carefull now or the fish box will be joining the virtual pub   Daz.

Comment

Because we have a face "like a bag of spanners" and spend all our time with a bunch of "lager louts" "argy-bargying" while "twatfaced" about a bunch of "poofters" running around with there "tackle" flappin in the wind while "slaging off" those "Yank" "Wankers" like a bunch "bloody" "plonkers" .

LOL . We Americans are a loud bunch ill agree .

Comment

I find them facinating

Swampy

Comment

Originally posted by (doorway @ Sep. 23 2005,06:24)

I guess you are right!

And everytime we hear this:

Back in the states we bla bla bla
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Sep. 23 2005,04:36)
            carefull now or the fish box will be joining the virtual pub   Daz.

But I think it`s strnge they are so loud and make a big issue about where they come from.....
            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

And finaly:

Where is the best country to live in?

Norway

Well thats what they say when they think of health, economy, and age. But hey, why dont they try to stay here, it sucks! No LB
              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

i have never had a problem with our american friends across the the pond,theres good and bad in all nationalities         although when the u.s. fleet is in pattaya you may have a point   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Sep. 24 2005,02:09)
                  .....i have never had a problem with our american friends across the the pond.....
                  Not me eather, but sometimes get a little bored.....
                  Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Why is it easy to spot an American... hmmm... Oh, I know... are they the ones that can spell?  
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Really! How is that? Are they eating Big Macs? Maybe they are singing the American National Anthem! Oh, wait... I think I have the answer... The American pair are the two sitting down, minding their own business and not giving a fuck what you think of them!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Sep. 23 2005,21:50)
                        But I think it`s strnge they are so loud and make a big issue about where they come from.....
                        You have clearly never met anyone from Liverpool!

Americans are (generally) louder, more demanding and less willing to settle for second best or sloppy service. We could all learn a thing or two from them.

If you don't like Americans then that is your problem, because Americans don't give a hoot what you think of them!

Fuck me... I can see it now...

"Hey Chuck... how can we win over the nice Dutch people?"
                        "That's been bothering me for years, Lester. We simply MUST do something!"
                        "I know - let's send them a nice cake or something..."
                        "That's a great idea, buddy. Everyone loves cake. Even the Dutch!

Little countries that aren't known for much (if anything) have an inborn envy of the rich and powerful. It's a bit like the anti hunt campaigners in Britain. It's just small minded jealousies that surface from the 'have-nots.'

In my experience Americans play down where they are from when they travel abroad, rather than "make a big issue" of it. (Your words.)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 24 2005,14:41)
                          Why is it easy to spot an American... hmmm... Oh, I know... are they the ones that can spell?  
                          Men jeg er iallefall mye bedre enn deg i norsk.......

I know, but I try the best I can. You should hear me talk
                          It`s a good mix between Norsk, Thai and English.....
                          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 24 2005,14:45)
                            Maybe they are singing the American National Anthem!
                            Very funny movige of the American anthem.......

And

Very funny movie of American anthem...... 2

Hope they sing it a little better than this
                            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (doorway @ Sep. 23 2005,06:24)
                              I guess you have never heard Cantonese chinese talking
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X