Cambodia
    0%
    Malaysia
    0%
    Afghanistan
    0%
    Outer Mongolia
    0%

Is it an oversight JD but where is Thailand in your poll?

Comment

well, check the sub-title again, Oz......if I added Thailand no one would vote for anywhere else!

Comment

Woohoo, Hong Kong is leading by a 2-1 margin!
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Well i travel to Taiwan , China and Hong Kong all the time and out of them three i enjoy Hong Kong best as its a buzzing place and i can do business and pleasure at the same time.
          Fantastic, every body should do HK at least once,

I must say though that the Ladyboy element has dropped since the Mainland took over . The police seem more vigilant now about the night clubs and the goings on and anyone who talks to a streetwalkers had better be carefull. But with our good friend Jtatis on board PI LBs can be located.( he,ll be getting a call soon as im over in a couple weeks)

New York times had an article the other day about the relaxing of rules against Gays in China Universities but then said that it will take another 10 years or more to fully accept them.

Taiwan has Ladyboy action if you can track down the places where the girls work although i hear that this is coming to an end. All the KC3 girls that went there are now back in LOS.
          The pub district is pretty good for GG hookers but boy do you pay big bucks.

Anyway i vote HK

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 17 2005,12:20)
            well, check the sub-title again, Oz......if I added Thailand no one would vote for anywhere else!
            OK now I see it. The subtitle does not actually get displayed at the top with the poll.

Comment

No probs, I should have put Thailand excepted in the main title

The obvious answer would be there......we all love it there and I have now been to 6 of the above countries and haven't found anywhere that comes even close. I just figured I would see who is number 2; in retrospect I should have added Spore, but most people seem to think that place sucks.

Comment

Don't think China is as anti-gay as you think TC, it all depends on where you are. Most people only go to HK, Taiwan and maybe Shanghai , but each province is different,like, Chengdu has a big gay thing goin on.
                I voted China just because of the sheer number and availablity of girls here, its a bloody civilisation not a country!
                Chasing LB's in HK, Korea or wherever else just makes you realise how unique LOS is.
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I understand that Gunslinger. The NYT had an article about Shenzen i think and does not reflect on the whole place and thats why i didnt make any other comments on China .Its a big fucking place.

The only places i visit are grey Industrial Zones.

Comment

No Singapore ?, not that I would have voted for it anyhow.
                    My favorite trip now is to fly to Macau from Bangkok, get in a night of gambing and then head over to Hong Kong.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

What about the Philippines? Can't forget our Filipina Ladyboys!

Comment

Ooop, forgot that place, sorry.... I hear the nightlife is better in Kabul anyway

Hong Kong is actually very cool and a nice city; I did enjoy it there and want to go back

Cambo is fun for dirt-biking, plain and simple

3 or 4 days in the country makes you happy that you live anywhere else though!

Comment

Vietnam in a runaway for me. So much cheaper than Thailand, better quality knock off brands, better beaches, and the women are beautiful. So what if there is nothing worthy in the Ladyboy scene, thats what Bangkok is for and with new and cheaper flights being added you can have your fix in a few hours time. I am seriously considering Vietnam as a place to retire now as I want the most bang for my buck and hell I can probably get my favorite LB to come with me anyway. No down side to this idea at the present time.

Comment

Better Beaches ?, you'll have to tell me where. I was very disapointed when I went to Nha Trang
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I voted for Indo cause I think Bali rocks!

the only other places i've been is Singapore, Nariata airport and Chiang Kai Shek Airport.

The airports are excellent both having shower facilities.

IMO Singapore had no soul. But i'd move there in a New York minute if i could get a job at my current salary. English as the official language and striking distance of Phuket and Bali. I'd be going to those places a couple times a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X