• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heineken voted best beer

Heineken voted best beer.
    Attached Files

The Heiny can wash down da fish!

Note to Mods: If too political please delete.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Lefty

Heineken must be the worst fucking beer ever, my piss tastes better.

San Miig any time but i when in Thailand its Kloster Braurei.

That Beer Chang and Singha have to many unknown chemicals that i believe may gradually dissolve a small portion of ones cerebral cortex away during and after the imbibation period.

Comment

Beer Chang in the LOS... A nice pint of Guinness at home!

Comment

in the LOS, i drink Beer Chang.

i thing Bintang from Bali is an excellent beer.

Warsteiner from Germany is good, but at home i'm happy with a Bud.

Any Bavarians out there, Radler rocks! Not a brand but a mixture of beer and a lemony drinks, very refreshing.

Heineken is over-rated IMO

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 18 2005,01:59)
            Warsteiner from Germany is good, but at home i'm happy with a Bud.    

This beer is over-rated too.
            But for all this beer freaks remember today is starting the Oktober-Fest in Munich.
            Or next weekend in Stuttgard (Germany) is starting Volksfest which is nearly the same famous and big kind like there 200 kilometers away in Munich.

Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Munchen is a great city; I really enjoyed it. An ex and I wound up in a swing club there!

Comment

I don't really like beer, period. The drinking kind that is, there are a few lbs with that name who are just fine. I can drink it and I guess it tastes ok, just not something I crave or gotta have every time I go to a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 18 2005,10:09)
                  I don't really like beer, period. The drinking kind that is, there are a few lbs with that name who are just fine. I can drink it and I guess it tastes ok, just not something I crave or gotta have every time I go to a bar.
                  I go along with that. I never drank beer for taste alone. It was simply usually the only thing on the menu or everyone else was doing it.

I consume (well - consummed!) alcohol to get wasted not because it's a tasty beverage!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 18 2005,11:48)
                    Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 18 2005,10:09)
                    I go along with that. I never drank beer for taste alone. It was simply usually the only thing on the menu or everyone else was doing it.

I consume (well - consummed!) alcohol to get wasted not because it's a tasty beverage!
                    For a tasty beverage, I'd take an ice cold glass of lemonade any day.
                    Also, congratulations on your decision to quit booze. I was never much of a regular drinker so tapering off to next to nothing for me was not difficult, but if you were someone who drank almost every day, it can't be easy to totally quit cold turkey, so I applaud your efforts.
                    Drinking too much used to just make me act way too silly anyway and I guess it was time to start acting my age...sometimes.

Comment

Heineken IS the worst beer ever!!! Believe me I'm living round the corner of the brewery and it's not easy to find a way not to drink this piss in Amsterdam!
                      There are actually several good Dutch&Belgian beers like Grolsch, Brand (also belongs to Heineken, but it tastes like real beer), De Koninck, Palm, etc.
                      Beers I really like are the Bavarian beers, like Paulaner, Lowenbraeu, Franziskaner or Czech beers like the REAL Budweiser and in Thailand it's Singha from the tab. But my absolute favorite is a nice lukewarm London Pride from the tab - unbeatable!!!

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hello Mai-Kee et Al,

I like Grolsch - the only problem I found was the rush to the toilet the next monrning

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 18 2005,11:48)
                          I consume (well - consummed!) alcohol to get wasted
                          hey Lefty

How do you figure that stogies quit drinking, did you read his post properly. Doesnt sound like hes on the wagon to me!

Comment

asahi in los,john smith`s in blighty the only down side to los is the beer pissy singha,carlsberg,kloster!after 2 weeks i would kill for a pint of bitter or stout i know some bars have irish ale on tap but it`s expensive and tastes strange? i`m partial to red wine,but in los it`s expensive and room temperature in los is f**cking warm oh it`s a hard life chasing ladyboys in los   Daz.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X