First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagining a fishbox: set 2

Caption: "Mom, dad, I have some news... well, take a look down here..."
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Caption: "I can wear the really little ones now!"
    Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Caption: "Since I had the operation, the boys aren't trying to steal my homework anymore - they're trying to steal my panties!"
      Attached Files

Comment

Caption: "Take a look at these balls"
        Attached Files

Comment

Caption: "Remember to dilate 4 times a day, for 30 minutes each time. It's best to dilate your neo-vagina with a friend."
          Attached Files

Comment

Caption: "Hey, lookie there!"
            Attached Files

Comment

Captions:

"Hmm, it doesn't seem to work anymore!"

"Push harder! .... Hey, that itches!"

"Can ya feel it?"

"No, but go ahead and give me a good brushing!"

"It's the best I can do!"
              Attached Files

Comment

Caption: "Hey sailor, got something for me?"
                Attached Files

Comment

Caption: "60 more years of sitting down to pee."
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X