X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csa

Well with the CSA (Child Support Agency) letter thats just dropped through the fukin door I will be seekin a life in LOS sooooon, so if anyone can help in any way at all please dd to this thread..... Fukin life in UK is SHITE (does it appear that I am down in any way ?)

Yeah... I got hammered with that back in '82. Fuck 'em. Never ever paid a dime!

Now I'm a grandfather (for free!)

Comment

if it's anything like in the states expect to pay through the nose; women make out like bandits here

in my case, $130,000 bucks and still counting

and I don't mean baht!    

Comment

I'm not familiar with this. What's the problem with paying for the costs of raising your kids?

Or is it that there's something more than just raising kids involved in these costs?
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

the part that sucks the most is handing over checks to someone and having no say on how it is spent and they are not held accountable and do not have to tell you where it goes; to me that is crap.

there is nothing wrong with paying to raise your kids; but in my case I have never once heard of anyone who even pays close to the 1100/month that I pay and have paid for years; if someone can tell me a case of a regular working joe like me who pays more please do tell.

Comment

For me it was a choice... either me or the government pays. As I didn't get a say on how the money was spent I opted for the government option.

I don't see why I should have to pay for a one night stand with a nightclub slag. She could have had it aborted but chose to keep it. Not my problem.

Comment

Well I aint payin no more... will quit job and fuck off first !

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 18 2005,11:52)
                As I didn't get a say on how the money was spent I opted for the government option.
                She could have had it aborted but chose to keep it. Not my problem.
                wow, I wouldnt  disagree more with this statement if you said black was white

it takes 2 to tango; you got her pregnant, if she didn't abort that is your problem also, you were an adult.  

as for the state picking up the tab, not an option here; unless I want to live the rest of my life on the run looking over my shoulder for the coppers and having my kids living in poor housing and eating shit food I have to do as the courts say, I don't live in New Orleans or Miami or St. Louis or some other poor welfare city. Oh, and add on 220 more per month for health care; this isn't England and my kids are not on the dole.

still waiting for someone to come up with an example of someone other than a rock star or movie star who pays more than I do and have for 10 years now; can't,  can ya?  It's life, you wanna stick the dip stick in some skank  you have to deal with what comes later.

Comment

Another reason to love post-ops!!!!

THANKS JD AND STOGIE!

I'm just kidding, but really, on the bright side there'd be no such problems with posties.

Anyway, thanks for the precautionary wisdom!
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Fathers rights movement is slowly gaining steam in the US. Lots of guys are getting screwed after getting screwed. But guys are figuring out that DNA testing is manditory if a chick seeks child support. First thing to do is get an attorney, the second is to insist on a DNA test. The women often have no idea who the real father is - - so if they can find you, they'll say its yours.

Washington State is notorius for its harsh treatment of guys. There are many stories of guys who, after a couple of years of paying child support, get the kid tested for DNA, find its NOT theirs, but the courts make them continue to pay. Same thing has happened often to guys who shack up with a woman and her kids -- the courts determine the guy has somehow created a bond with kids, and saddle him with support duties.

And there is the fact that child support payments have more to do with what the guy can afford to pay than how much money the kid really needs. The more he can afford to pay, the more he will be made to pay! Funny how government can set standards on how much people should be paid by Social Security, welefare, etc., yet there is no standard for how much it costs to raise a kid.

of course, even if the guy wants the woman to have an abortion, if she still chooses to have the kid, he still has to pay. Many low-life women see getting pregnant as a source of future income, for the next 18 years!

It's f'ing unbelieveably unfair.

Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I'm with Stogie on this one. 100%

Comment

Something else I've been told about the situation here in the USA, if you are 8k or more in arrears in child support, even if you are making monthly payments trying to catch up, you cannot get a passport, and if you do have one, it is no good until you get caught up. I could be off a little on this as it does not apply to me and am repeating it second hand.

Comment

so with stories like this and the fact that the cops would have us on wanted posters and then in jail once caught I don't see how PD can agree that not paying is a good thing. Maybe in England guys can get away with that shite, but not here.

In the states whether you know the  girl for 2 minutes or 2 years, if  you have a kid together you give up 25% of your income to raise that child, 2 kids and it's 33%.   If you don't pay, you go to jail, simple.  How is that good?  handing over cash to some skank you hate sucks badly  but is better than having a roommate named Bubba and not being able to travel.

Comment

One can never count on the woman to take precautions. So, unless you feel your gene pool is so special that future generations will be in great need of it, either get a vascetomy or stick with ladyboys.

Comment

The Child Support Agency can have an attachment of earnings order (i think that is what it is called) made. This means that any support that the court/CSA order you to pay can be taken from source ie from your salary before you even receive it.

I agree that the current system (in the UK) is heavily weighted in the womans favour. The father can be made to pay heavily with no guarantee that the money will be spent on the child. The woman can also still refuse the father access. There has been recent protests against this by Fathers4Justice so there may be some light at the end of the tunnel for those affected.

However I do believe that if it is proved you are the father of a child you should be made to support it, at a reasonable, fair level. Why should the tax payer be left to pick up the tab. I agree with JaiDee on this. it takes two to tango. You chose to have sex with the woman and so should live with the consequences. The child should come first.

The CSA came about because of the number of feckless fathers who spread their seed and walked away without any responsibility. A good idea in principle but it has been hijacked by the feminazi brigade.

Comment

Working...
                              X