Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syntetic cum

Hi

I want to make syntetic cum for a photoshot I`m planning.

Anyone know how to make or something look like cum?

I have seen a video about how to get girls in Cambodia, and in this video they use something that looks like cum direct from a box.

Ideas are welcome!
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Sep. 18 2005,18:33)
    Hi

I want to make syntetic cum for a photoshot I`m planning.

Anyone know how to make or something look like cum?

I have seen a video about how to get girls in Cambodia, and in this video they use something that looks like cum direct from a box.

Ideas are welcome!
    Try condensed milk - it's cheap and the camera will not show the difference.

And you can lick it off her when you're finished

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Condensed milk looks too fake. Try mixing a little icing sugar with baby oil.

(And do NOT lick it off her when yer done!)

Comment

certain hair conditioners look fairly close. I know of one photographer that uses it and nobody has been the wiser, though it is an on and off thing, b/c most models can do it themselves, so he seldom needs it.

I've heard that a pasty milky mixture made from rice is also used by some.

Comment

I have also found this:

http://iwam.com/wamguide.html?mode=s...ethylcellulose

and

Synthetic Cum
          Harold B suggests mixing a lot of powdered sugar and a little warm water to your desired consistency. It is supposed to look just like cum, taste nice, and be easily washed off! PsYLeN says, "Cleanup is very easy. Just let it try and brush the powdered sugar right off your body. Bradd from Wamgirls says, "...When the powder settles, it floats to the top and forms a crust over the water. This crust can be removed by mixing it back into the water, but it only takes a few seconds for it to form again. This can be solved by using oil instead of water. The effects of looking just like cum are just the same as water, only without the crust." TheDog suggests a different rout: "I do rather use water and flour instead of sugar...Make water boil (1/4 to 1/2 liter according to consistency), dissolve 40g of flour in a bit of water...put the mix in the boiling water and let cook some minutes... Let it cool down."

I think 10 liters of a mix of these two would be nice on two hard LB.....
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Bukkake 'Hair' cum covered?

Comment

Or the whole thing?
              Attached Files

Comment

Cum bath anyone?
                Attached Files

Comment

You can always rely on BAM for those interesting photo's what a top bloke hehehehe

Comment

wallpaper paste.  Daz.

Comment

Hahaha.... I knew Bam is coming up with something like this....

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I think Bam have a good idea what I was thinking about!

Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                        X