• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL thread!

The Saints WIN, The Cowboys WIN!

Life is GOOD!

Only NFL stuff on this thread please!

And the Niners and Dolfins, two of the very worst teams in the NFL won.

Comment

The 'Skins win!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

let's post some LBs in football jerseys, shall we? posties, of course.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I for one sincerely hope this dribble about who will win anything in American Football has no place in this section. Who gives a fiddler's fart about the Stupor Bowl anyway? I was under the impression that this is a website for Thai Ladyboys and those that enjoy their company. That said, the ONLY Football action that should ever appear on this site is the English Premier League. Go Man U. Christiano Ronaldo rocks. Thank you.

Comment

Pub anyone? Do I hear a vote for a pub?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 12 2005,10:12)
              And the Niners and Dolfins, two of the very worst teams in the NFL won.
              Watch yourself there buddy.  
              The Dolphins MAY have only won 4 games last year, but 7 of their losses were by one score or less and they were terribly coached last year. The best part about Ricky's 1 year hiatus was that it helped to get rid of the inept Wannstedt as HC.
              Personnel wise, the Dolphins are at least close to playoff caliber, and now we have an excellent coaching staff led by Nick Saban, who according to Sport Illustrated's Peter King is one of the 5 best football coaches on the planet.

Comment

A mixed day of risk propositions.

Dollar went up hurting my currency play, but just won some at poker.  and if the falcons cover i win an office pool and they're up 7 and jsut recovered a fumble!  

Comment

Two minutes left, Atlanta up by 4!!!!!!!!

U guys get Tuesday Morning Football in the LOS?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 13 2005,11:21)
                    U guys get Tuesday Morning Football in the LOS?
                    Ha! The games start at midnight Sunday night for us! Which means I can't work on Mondays! (I listen on the radio!)

Lots of exciting finishes this week - so it's business as usual! NFL ROCKS!

Comment

and of course the Pat's just keep on winnin'

can you say Dynasty? people around here can, and in a league with a salary cap it's even more impressive

Comment

Packers lose
                        Life sucks
                        Where is the NFL prediction thread ?

Comment

maybe it's time to start a new forum....

The NFL Season and Everything else [that doesn't fit in here]

and then after February it will just be Everything else

good idea?

Comment

Yep time for a Off Topic

Comment

Working...
                            X