X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "transgeneration"

Caught a few of the episodes for his show and it was very informative. Four LB"s who are in various stages of transition are featured. Some are going from Female to Male and i found that to be interesting as I had never thought about what they must go through.
    However, for us LB lovers of true beauty, check out the featured episode with Raci. My God, what a beauty. Raci is 18 yr. old and is Filipino. She is a student at U.C.L.A. I nearly busted a nut watching her. I have contacted U.C.L.A. about their Adult Education Program because with Raci in school there I would love to carry her books to class. Awesome looks, a killer body and a smile to melt an iceberg. Well worth checking out and hell it's informative at the same time.

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Sep. 16 2005,23:46)
     I have contacted U.C.L.A. about their Adult Education Program because with Raci in school there I would love to carry her books to class.  

Comment

Where is this show playing? Would like to see.
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Damn, she's attractive. Dealing with all those things - coming to the US (race, nationality), being deaf, being a college student, being hot, and being TS - that's gotta be hard. And then there's all the horny nuts who're going to stalk her.

Btw, UCLA is a fine place to check out women, but this particular one is at Cal State LA.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

You guys'll love this:

"The thing is, though," Raci says with a smile, "as a transsexual, I'm actually a chick with a d -- . How can you top that?"

Here are some pics:
          Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Just Raci:
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice if you live in The States; not if you live in Thailand.

To be honest, she wouldn't get much attention here.

Still, she's a novelty and you gotta make hay when the sun shines, etc!

Comment

Working...
              X