Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohamed Fayed unglued...

Is he senile?

First he swears to Allah that he will tell the truth, then he proceeds with this...

On his intentions in court

€œ[I will] make no allegations€

On the intelligence community

€œFrench intelligence helped the British intelligence to execute their murder. Princess Diana told me she had proof her life was in danger.€
    On Prince Philip

€œIt€™s time to send him back to Germany from where he comes. . . You want to know his original name? It ends with Frankenstein."

On whether Prince Philip was a racist and a Nazi

€œAbsolutely€

On the Royal Family

"That Dracula family"

On Camilla, married to Prince Charles

€œhis crocodile wife.€

On his moment in the spotlight (outside court)

€œI€™ve been fighting for 10 years. This is the moment for me to say exactly what I feel happened to my son and Diana. With God€™s help, I hope the truth will come out."

On the Royal Family plotting to kill Diana

€œPrincess Diana also told me personally before and during the holiday we shared in July 1997 of her fears. She told me that she knew Prince Philip and Prince Charles were trying to get rid of her.€

On Dodi Fayed and Diana being engaged

€œThey told me they were engaged and would announce their engagement on Monday morning. She would speak to her sons when she returned from Paris.€

On Paul Burrell, Diana€™s butler, and his testimony at the inquest

€œHe€™s been sitting here in the witness box talking about baloney things. It€™s important to bring him back.€

On Mr Burrell€™s promise to look after a box of Diana€™s secret documents

€œI told him, if anybody tried to tamper with the contents, to tell me. He did not keep his promise, the next I heard he had been arrested.€

On Diana€™s sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale and her knowledge of that secret box

€œShe told me that she thought the crash was suspicious, that she would find the box and keep its contents safe. She has not done so.

€œI am certain, also, that she was part of the cover-up.€

On Henri Paul, the driver of the car that crashed

€œWhen he was killed, they find 20,000 francs in his pocket, because he disappeared three hours before the murder being briefed on what to do.€

On Mr Paul€™s blood tests that showed he was drunk

€œIt€™s proved black and white that the blood being taken was not Henri Paul€™s blood.

€œThe blood had been taken from someone in the mortuary who had been breathing carbon monoxide by the pathologist who refused to appear because they know their arguments are false and it€™s baloney and its not facts.€

On Diana being pregnant

€œDiana told me on the telephone that she was pregnant. I€™m the only person they told.€

On the evidence given by her close friends that there was no chance that she was pregnant

€œIt€™s all baloney. They want to pretend they knew exactly what happened. All the witnesses who have been saying this are part of the cover up and have been told what to say.€

On the cover-up of her pregnancy

€œWhy (else would they) embalm the body - to corrupt the body.€

On substantiating his claims

€œYou want me to get the proof but I am facing a steel wall from the security services. I have been fighting for 10 years to be where we are.€

On the €œmurderer€ (James Andanson has since died)

€œThere was one paparazzi member in the pay of the security services, this is likely to have been James Andanson, who exacted the murder in his own Fiat, pushed the car and a strobe light having been used to blind Henri Paul.€

On whether Sir Robert Fellowes, the Princess€™s brother-in-law and the Queen€™s Private Secretary at the time, received a peerage for his role in the plot

€œPossibly, he€™s the private secretary, part of the group that organised everything. He knows exactly what happened.€

On Kelly Fisher, his son€™s ex-girlfriend

€œA hooker and a gold digger.€

On the security guard Ben Murrell, his former employee at the Villa Windsor in Paris

€œA crook.€

On suggestions that the Princess was dating the Muslim heart surgeon Hasnat Khan

€œHe was just a friend, maybe some relations, how can she marry someone like that, that lives in a council flat and has no money.€

On whether the coroner could add Tony Blair to the list of conspirators

€œYou can."

He's a nutjob. All Arabs are freaks. He wants to have the whole world stoned to death for not sucking his knob. Wanker first class.

Comment

Ever considered the Diplomatic Corp Mr Bear?

Comment

I have my own theory.

The car was forced off the road by a flying saucer going the wrong way up the tunnel.

But before they did that they abducted Mohamed Fayed and sucked his brains out of his nose with a straw  -  after probing him up the arse of course.

Do I win a prize for the most original conspiracy theory?......

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Feb. 19 2008,19:58) I have my own theory.

The car was forced off the road by a flying saucer going the wrong way up the tunnel.

But before they did that they abducted Mohamed Fayed's  and sucked brains out of his nose with a straw  -  after probing him up the arse of course.

Do I win a prize for the most original conspiracy theory?......

RR.
          sounds feasible

Comment

(surferboy @ Feb. 19 2008,17:51) On Camilla, married to Prince Charles

€œhis crocodile wife.€
            Well he got that part right
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

A recent pic
              Attached Files

Comment

That is just sad...

Comment

Is Camilla´s nick not "The Rottie"?

Arabs see in all a conspiracy.....MI6, MI5, CIA, DGSE, Mossad or Woody Allen...........

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

He is seriously mad - the problem is that the do gooders regard him as a grieving father who should be treated with sympathy.

Successive Governments have for years refused to give him a UK passport. Fayed should be deported back to Egypt.

I can't wait for the Royal Family to take him to court for slander. It would be the court case of the century.

Comment

(terryw @ Feb. 20 2008,05:10) Successive Governments have for years refused to give him a UK passport. Fayed should be deported back to Egypt.

Its funny how they can get round things like that when they have money .

Comment

Its tragic to have to go through losing a son or daughter. For a father I think losing a son destroys all the plans one has for his son's future.

Whether this guy is lucid or a lunatic doesn't detract from that basic premise.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(Dieter @ Feb. 20 2008,03:47) Is Camilla´s nick not "The Rottie"?

Arabs see in all a conspiracy.....MI6, MI5, CIA, DGSE, Mossad or Woody Allen...........

Dieter
                          give us a clue dieter???

Comment

(terryw @ Feb. 19 2008,21:10) Successive Governments have for years refused to give him a UK passport. Fayed should be deported back to Egypt.
                            We should keep him, but no passport though just to wind him up. Private Eye have made fun of the 'Egyptian grocer' for years, and they probably would miss him as well.

I hope he stays here for a long, long time. He is funny, he really made a dull news story quite interesting when he went into a tirade about MI6, Nazis, the CIA, and the Royal Family.

My favourite bit was when he said Prince Philip was a "Nazi" and a "racist", and his real name "ends with Frankenstein"

Great stuff, lets have more!

Personally I don't care if she was killed or it was an accident.
                            I've made kathylc  

Comment

Princess Diana Unlawfully Killed by Henri Paul.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7328754.stm

Does this mean that Princes' William & Harry can sue Mohammed Al Fayed for compensation?

Comment

Working...
                              X