Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton Heston

charton heston died today 84. loved him in ben hur and planet of the apes

Ben Hur and El Cid were two of my favourite films.

I see that the PC correct lobby on the BBC and already saying good riddance to an homophobic gun loving right wing nutter.

Comment

Moses has left the building.

RIP
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Who will be the new poster boy for the NRA... "from my cold dead hands"

Comment

Certainly not one of my favourite stars of the screen, probably because he appeared in an incredible amount of those three hour long biblical productions which quite frankly, I find boring

However, he is a legend RIP

Comment

Good riddance you homophobic gun loving right wing nutter.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Lick calling it as he see's it LOL
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(allstar88 @ Apr. 06 2008,17:18) charton heston died today 84. loved him in ben hur and planet of the apes
                well...ill just hope he wakes up in hell...surrounded by armed ladyboys........

i really cant cry...as i think he was an disaster to mankind, regarding his claims for free weapon.....
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

"Charlton Heston announced again this morning that he suffers from Alzheimers"

George Clooney

"I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

he made some real classics, i love the science fiction movies he made

Planet of the Apes(get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape)

Omega Man - 'i am legend' is a remake, this is a great b movie

Soylent green- Soylent green is people

charlton heston rip

Comment

Never mind, some smart ass American film company will produce a Heston complete box set with all his movies, then you will get 7 film at 3 hours = 21 hours of boredom all done in a box
                      i love t-girls

Comment

(sev7en @ Apr. 06 2008,19:37) Good riddance you homophobic gun loving right wing nutter.  
                        rICK YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE DO YOU??
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

RIP mr Heston. great actor
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Apr. 07 2008,16:38)
                            (sev7en @ Apr. 06 2008,19:37) Good riddance you homophobic gun loving right wing nutter.  
                            rICK YOU REALLY  DON'T  HAVE A FUCKING CLUE DO YOU??
                            About what?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Even though I found some of his points of view misguided, I respected him as a man who was a great actor and a man who loved his country.
                              Rest In Peace Mr Heston.

BTW, just in case anyone cares, when he was asked which of his movies and role was his personal favorite, his answer was Will Penny.

I do have a favorite quote from the movie.

Will Penny: That's always the way, ain't it?
                              Alex: What's always the way?
                              Will Penny: Let a man die, right away he's "good, old Claude". How was he *before* he bucked out?
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                              X