X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving or chemical hair removal?

This might be an odd question but how do the girls get rid of their hair on thier balls and ass? Do they shave or use a cream? I notice many of them are very smooth. Sorry for the question but I was just curious.

Hello Horney,

Welcome to the forum.  

The girls shave themselves down there - I think few if any use any sort of cream.

They do have the advantage that most Thias have relatively little body hair anyway.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Like most people, a little shaving cream helps when you want to shave your nether regions.

Welcome to this insane forum.

i love t-girls

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 11 2008,05:05) Hello Horney,

Welcome to the forum.

The girls shave themselves down there - I think few if any use any sort of cream.

They do have the advantage that most Thias have relatively little body hair anyway.

RR.
        RR,

up until a few nites ago, i was in complete concurrence with that view.
        but then i got a closer look at a little hottie with more hair on her feet than i have.
        i'm tempted to bathe her legs from the shins down in Nair. though i fear she might not allow it. any suggestions?

fortunately she is clearly the exception to the rule and i still believe *most* thai ladies/ladyboys have pubic patches in stark contrast to otherwise virtually hairless bodies. though i have stumbled upon more than a few treasure trails on my journeys south.

sometimes i find caressing their thighs to be so soft, i am shocked to discover in morning's light they have quite visible, dark hair, virtually invisible to the touch. and out of sight -- out of mind.

Comment

Working...
        X