X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get mad...get even:

Maybe it's because I've just turned 40, or maybe it's because I spend quite a lot of time abroad. I'm not sure why, but I'm really turning into a grumpy bastard. Everything annoys me in Britain these days €“ crap service, crazy house prices, traffic wardens, civil enforcement officers (what the hell are those, by the way? I saw one in central London yesterday), CCTV cameras everywhere, rubbish trains, cold-callers, Ken Livingstone...

I'm just a big angry person. And yet. Like most of us Brits, I'm a rubbish complainer.
    The rest of this brilliant article is HERE!

I'm downloading this program now... Anyone seen it yet?
    Attached Files

Yeah it was ok, nothing special.

I'm sure Mark Steel has done all this before, maybe 10 years ago...

I like Dom Joly though and as my claim to fame I'm in the background on one of his Trigger Happy videos when he came through our train carriage with his massive phone...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

That warden looks like that Timberlake , if it is, i hope he got the shite beaten out of him.
      i love t-girls

Comment

Somebody told me not long ago that I'm turning in to an old cantankerous (right spelling??) man
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Down my way they have a blue band round their hat and it says 'Parking Control'.

Doesn't do anything to remove my urge to run them over on sight though.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

So, Stogie, when did you actually meet this guy, as it seems he has you perfectly...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I thought it was shit television and  gave it away after 15 minutes.
              Much prefer some more Louis Theroux productions if we are talking ''fly on the wall stuff''

Comment

I enjoyed it...

Comment

Dom Joly eh? If the twat doesn't like Britain so much, I suggest he fucks off back to Beirut where he comes from... with his "Canadian" wife!

Comment

Working...
                  X