X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you eat in los apart from cock

Interested what you guys and girls eat when in los or for the poeple who live in los what your preferential cuisines to eat are? I have not generlised on Farang food as german,swiss,italian,european and aussie/us foods as a can fit the farang choice.
    Thai food always
    0%
    Mostly thai food
    0%
    Mixture of thai and farang food
    0%
    Mixture of thai and asian
    0%
    Farang food only
    0%
    Fast food
    0%
    Japanease
    0%
    Korean
    0%
    International
    0%
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

I have voted mostly thai, as after a period i crave a change in diet to a western meal, and also los gives me an oppurtunity to try japanease and korean. Chances that i do not have in the half arsed place that i live.

Comment

I mix Thai, Japanese and western. With some chinese , vietnamese, and mexican thrown in.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I voted mostly Thai food although I do like to have the occasional Japanese or European meal also.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Last year I was in Indonesia for a month, had Indo food for breakfast dinner & evening meal every day apart from two steaks in an Aussie cafe. Now there is no way on earth I could do that In Thailand.

Seamus, Flying the flag for Indonesian food LOL
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Japanese, cantonese and seafood mainly.

If i'm with the bear - Sizzler and MK!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thai, Asian (Chinese, Vietnamese), my companion of choice likes Japanese and it is ok, but not one of my favorites.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I eat alot of thai and indian middle eastern, with the odd pizza and japanese.I really don't like chinese as i find it very bland ,in most cases(there are exceptions).
                I really love the food in the street and down the markets, its the best, not that shit from the hi class hotels where they modify everything for falang taists mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hoi toad
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

A little pussy now and then.......as long as its real and not manufactured

Attached Files
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Full proper "ENGLISH" Breakfasts, "Banger's "n" Mash", "Sunday Roasts"    and KFC mainly for me     
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

mainly Thai food - like Donnny, I like to get it from the street vendors!
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Usually Thai when going for dinner with customers..well..they order, so choice
                        B/Fast is continental of course.
                        I like Middle Eastern cuisine and I sometimes go to a Lebanese restaurant located in the basement of that building besides the Marriot (opposite to former Guess Bar location).
                        Once Snick brought me to a nice M.E./Indian mix restaurant in the Arab/Black quarter. That was good also.
                        Once in a while a McDonalds. The french fries help to build the bulk in my guts and prevent constipation
                        Pub food too occasionally. The pub in the Landmark is Ok, although there are better in town.
                        I like Indian food too but since a few years I'm having heatburns after eating too spicy
                        I tend to skip Italian, French and other expensive western restaurants unless invited
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I like to eat Thai and I certainly like my streetfood.
                          Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Apr. 17 2008,07:53) A little pussy now and then.......as long as its real and not manufactured  

fucking hell i would eat her for days and weeks absoulutly gorgeous
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 17 2008,02:59) Last year I was in Indonesia for a month, had Indo food for breakfast dinner & evening meal every day apart from two steaks in an Aussie cafe. Now there is no way on earth I could do that In Thailand.

Seamus, Flying the flag for Indonesian food LOL
                              Not experienced much indonesian,but willing to give it a blast. Sounds like you struggled with the thai food?

Comment

Working...
                              X