X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i or not?

after 4 months i have paid off my credit card and the first thing i find my self doing is checking the flights in may.im trying to convince myself to save up the money to go bkk again .odd on i will be back before the end of next month

get the flight on your card - life's too short.

Fuck the credit crunch!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Just do it!!

Oh and get a 2nd c/c so you can balance transfer the misery across when you return at promotional rates!!

I love Citibank .... i've got one card at 4.9% for life on the transfer

Given average rate on cards here in is about 20% -- its a bloody good deal

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Get one of those 0% CC's & you wont have to pay any intrest for at least 10 months !

Seamus
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(katoeylover @ Apr. 17 2008,12:56) get the flight on your card - life's too short.

But credit card debt is insidious so I'd also try to cut back on expenses in Farangland.  Every three lattes one foregoes at Fourbucks.      means an extra shortime on Soi 6.  

And if financially challenged I suggest Pattaya instead of Bangkok.

For Americans who fly Star Alliance carriers, here's 1/3 of a FREE tripto Thailand and/or Bali.

21K Free Miles

Comment

ok im going.found a cheap flight with turkish airlines are they any good?

Comment

Who gives a fuck, main thing is your going, top man. Dont forget the TR with photos.
              Have a good one pro2000

Seamus
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

im all booked and ready to go in two weeks.called a ladyboy i stayed with for 2 weeks in january i was thinking of hooking up with her again and she tells me she now has short hair (alarm bells ringing in my head that shes had a trip to the monkey house)pattaya is sounding realy good at the moment.anyone know her
                Attached Files

Comment

My girl has cut her hair shorter too and it suits her    
                  I was talking to an ex recently and she had done the same, maybe its the    fashion this month
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pro2000 @ Apr. 24 2008,20:43) ..... she now has short hair .....
                    Don't worry in two weeks time she'll have hair extensions and it will probably be a different colour anyway.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

17 hours untill take off

Comment

Working...
                      X