First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 18 2008,23:35) In no particular order-
    Looker

I love U Naang Faa
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I know if it were a pole of people you wouldnt want to meet, I would be top of someones list LOL, what D'ya think Stogie ?

Seamus
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 19 2008,04:02) "dark side"

--------------
        Talking about the Dark Side...
        Has any BM been to the bar called Black Perle..at dark side..?
        Any way lets stay with meetings I'll start a new topic about the Black Perle later ..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

If billy has been to the black perle, he must have found a lb version of "jack sparrow"
          i love t-girls

Comment

daveduke

Comment

Not too many choices for me ,

I have met everyone on the list except for Monkey and Miss Mirimark , so i tossed the coin and Miss Mirimark was the pick , i shudder , oh i shudder , im so cold , please stop my shuddering ..

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 20 2008,04:44) Not too many choices for me  ,

I have met everyone on the list except for Monkey and Miss Mirimark , so  i tossed the coin and Miss Mirimark was the pick , i shudder , oh i shudder , im so cold , please stop my shuddering  ..  
                Actually, the thought of you shuddering Kind of Turns me on.

So please, shudder away, but first let me get my high heels and Nylons on first.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Now you know what the Shuddering was all about

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 20 2008,05:18) Now you know what the Shuddering was all about  
                    I thought that statement may UnNerve you.

Just fregg'n kidding bro.

Comment

Out of a very short list of board members to vote for - where's TheGame925 as an example? - I voted for Mirimark.
                      Why? - I guess he is the most off the wall poster on the forum
                      When I open one of his posts I at least know it will be interesting - even if it has nothing whatsoever to do with ladyboys or Asia.

I've met the others listed - except for Monkey, PiggDog and Sir Beefy. Hopefully time will address this omission.

I'm not even going to attempt to list the others I would like to meet so don't feel bad if I have not mentioned you by name.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 20 2008,06:08) Out of a very short list of board members to vote for  -  where's TheGame925 as an example?  -  I voted for Mirimark.
                        Why?  -  I guess he is the most off the wall poster on the forum  
                        When I open one of his posts I at least know it will be interesting  -  even if it has nothing whatsoever to do with ladyboys or Asia.  

I've met the others listed  -  except for Monkey, PiggDog and Sir Beefy.  Hopefully time will address this omission.  

I'm not even going to attempt to list the others I would like to meet so don't feel bad if I have not mentioned you by name.

RR.
                        I really did not want to make the list too long.

I'm more interested in meeting the members here that I can realate too outside of the Ladyboy world. Thats why I voted Bam.

I am not much different in real life. In real life outside the Forum I am very open minded, I have FLipp'n Attitude in a Positive way. I am a very positive person. I don't care about anything but my happyness and my daughters happyness.

Myself and my Offspring are the only thing I care about. Anything after that really doesn't matter.

Yes, I know I spelled happyness wrong. I did it fer all you non Irish fucks. not really, Irishmen just can't fucking spell for shit anyhow.

Seriously though, Attitude is everything. Without positive thinking you'll die before your time.

Comment

What ever happen to Gr1mR3aP3r ?

He seemed O.K.

Comment

I'd like to meet Mai Kee. Haven't seen anything from him lately, but he strikes me as an extremely interesting, well read, intelligent person.

I'd like to meet Brocklanders to see if he's got the nads to insult Odet to my face.

I'd like to meet Monkeyman, to personally thank him for all the great photo shoots he's done and also because I know any friend of Ozzie's has got to be a great guy.

I'd like to meet Tomcat, so we can share a drink and chase the Sunee femboyz together. He's one of the real assets to this forum.

I'd like to meet friedfunk because of how impressed I am with his trip reports which have been a great addition to the forum and thank him for the very helpful PMs.

I'd like to meet janabiyah, because I can tell he is a great guy and it would fun to do some barhopping together.

I'd like to meet Lisa Winkler. We have been friends from a long distance for many years, since long before she became so well known. She is a wonderful combination of beauty, brains and the great ability to convey her thoughts through the written word.

That's a partial list anyway and I also look forward to seeing again the good friends from here whom I've met before. You know who you are.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Apr. 20 2008,12:07) I'd like to meet Tomcat, so we can share a drink and chase the Sunee femboyz together.  He's one of the real assets to this forum.

No shit. Sunee boy. The BEST !
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X