X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Brain Surgery

So you thought Thailand was the only place to get cheap medical attention!

A true story in a recent Sunday Times . Henry Marsh a supposed brain surgeon has opened a clinic in the Ukraine offering free brain surgery. He bought a cheap battery operated drill at Walmart which he uses to open up skulls with the help of his assistant Igor...

" I have used the Bosch drill myself when ive been operating with Igor"

The British National Health service should take note and perhaps introduce some frugality into there own procurement departments.

hmmm, I've seen those guys before somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/v/AZybFl_pfMk&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/AZybFl_pfMk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
    I've made kathylc  

Comment

Here is the link to that story...

The young man lies back on the hospital trolley and waits patiently as his head is secured in place with a vice.

Marian Dolishny€™s nervous smile and worried, flicking eyes, betray the certain knowledge that what he is about to undergo will be anything but pleasant. But he also knows that time is short: if the enormous tumour inside his head is not removed, it will soon kill him...
      Attached Files

Comment

Sounds great , where do I sign up
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I don't know about cheap... CheaPER is more like it.

Some things are a lot cheaper and drugs are cheaper. Dental care here is excellent and very cheap. Check ups and routine stuff is cheap, too...

But not everything is a bargain.

In the UK you can sign up for a flu shot or almost any kind of shot and get it done there and then for free...

On a recent trip to a posh hospital in Pattaya I was quite surprised to see the flu shot 'sold' at about 1,000 baht PLUS compulsory doctors fees which seemed to vary from about 500 baht to 1,600 baht!

Shop around!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 27 2008,16:04) In the UK you can sign up for a flu shot or almost any kind of shot and get it done there and then for free...
            free? Free?? FREE??

Two words.... National Insurance

I pay anything up to £50/week N.I. so don't tell me it's free.

Maybe if you were to pay 12,000THB/month then you also would get 'free' flu jabs...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 28 2008,00:04)
              I don't know about cheap... CheaPER is more like it.

Some things are a lot cheaper and drugs are cheaper. Dental care here is excellent and very cheap. Check ups and routine stuff is cheap, too...

But not everything is a bargain.

In the UK you can sign up for a flu shot or almost any kind of shot and get it done there and then for free...

On a recent trip to a posh hospital in Pattaya I was quite surprised to see the flu shot 'sold' at about 1,000 baht PLUS compulsory doctors fees which seemed to vary from about 500 baht to 1,600 baht!

Shop around!  
              Flu shot ? This must be some kind of joke right - what are you doing getting flu shot in Thailand???

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

There are supplements given away with news papers which specialize in medical holidays... Finland for the eyes, Greece for this, Thailand for that...like a la carte...many have cheap and cheerfull medical specialities

The last time i see a NHS Doctor was 20 years ago. being stuck in a waiting room for an hour cost money...so £50 to jump the queue and go private is a no brainer

Comment

I got the flu shot myself 9 days ago. Guess what I have had the fucking flu for the last 8 days. Go figure.
                  Thank fuck im in LOS iN 8 DAYS 13 hours 32 seconds and counting, counting, counting ,counting

Comment

Brain Surgery ? Budwieser and the Forum is Brain Surgery enough.

If that can't make a man right nothing will. Just burie the fuck.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                    X