Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he felt outnumbered. He should have had Billy69 as his wingman.

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=OW953sqQoPg

When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Of course it's a good story. Famous soccer player, transvestite prostitutes. As NF said, Eliot Spitzer made world headlines for a week for fucking a female call girl.

The world is obsessed with this sort of shit. If I had been with those three tranny hookers the worst thing that might have happened was I got mugged - and nobody would have ever heard about it or cared. He's famous, he's fucked.

From our perspective, I'm with Pacman - the more often this sort of story makes headlines the better. The only thing I might hope is that the girls are a little prettier next time.

As an aside, the story line in Dirty, Sexy Money indicates the whole tranny thing is getting more acceptable - does anybody know if the actor who plays the tranny in that show is actually a tranny?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Working...
        X