Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking germs! I will not touch door handles or knobs. At work I walk around with a little bottle of anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. If I have to shake someone's hand I disinfect my hand with the sanitizer. While it is true that I work in a nasty-ass public building, I'm probably some kind of Howard Hughes-type freak about germs. I'm also very aware of the irony of wanting to fuck transgendered prostitutes, while being germ phobic. I guess I'll take every precaution I can, (full body rubber, hazmat suit) and tell myself to calm the fuck down.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

I'm afraid of dying in my sleep. It keeps me up at nights.

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Tall, butch ladyboys with big hands & feet & a deeper voice then mine, I'm shaking just thinking about it !

Seamus
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Needles....
          I can't even begin to calculate the amount of needles i've had in the last three years,
          electrolysis is a fekkin' killer..
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

spiders and scorpions scare the shit out of me, not so keen on jellyfish, as i got stung really bad off cha-am 3 years ago and ended up with three tropical ulcers on my ankle ouch!
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(Naang Faa @ May 02 2008,08:12) Needles....

Same here
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Moths - fluttery little bastards.

Oh, and Kahuna if you ever do see great white sharks "walking" up to your door, then I'm having a pint of whatever you are drinking mate!

Comment

Working...
                X