X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored of being lectured!

wondered if you could set another area where peoples post,s about hiv ,aids and lecturing about the use of condoms could be sent to
    as many a good trip report has been ruined with the poor guy been moaned at for bare backing
    hope a few guys agree with me
    in love with nat

We want to encourage Trip Reports and have stricter moderating standards for these reports and personal pics. We want to keep these threads relatively flame free.

Comments about barebacking etc. can be posted in threads such as:

Barebacking

Comment

There's a lot of it about (barebacking, that is) and most people won't post about it because they get jumped on by a few sanctimonious people who think they know what's good for all of us.

Sorry about that, but like PD says... there is a thread about it where you can opine till your hearts content.

Comment

what you mean like you stogie
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

If I did, then I wouldn't post about it!

Comment

There is really no need for another forum for the topics you have mentioned. Subjects that cover what you mentioned represent a small fraction of the forum posts.

Trip reports are moderated more strictly, so flaming does not ruin trip reports anymore.

If these subjects bore you, it is quite easy to skip over them by reading the topic and subject line.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think you could state your views right here, which is my favorite room of all because you can pretty much talk about 'anything'.
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I think you have all missed his point entirely

His point was not "is there another place to have a discussion about hiv and barebacking"

I read his point was "please stop the off topic stuff in the trip reports"
                Mister Arse

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 03 2008,18:00) Trip reports are moderated more strictly, so flaming does not ruin trip reports anymore.
                  As far as I'm concerned the flamers can brag all they want because when the tales get too gay I just tune out...

What would be good to discuss is the use of helmets on motorbikes and why there aren't seatbelts in Tuk-Tuks... More power to the holier-than-thou-art crowd which wants to save everyone from themselves...
                  From the immortal realm of Barbelo...

Comment

Except that most of the guys who read here do so for the trip reports and accompanying photos...and most guys who read here are never gonna ride in the back of a tuk-tuk or a motorbike taxi...

And the more the holier-then-thou readers criticize the trip report poster for his personal sex practices, the less likely the trip report poster is gonna post a trip report again...

And I think as Stewart points out, that is the point of OP here...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

thanks guys
                      a few of you get what i am saying
                      i just skip past any ones post about safe sex
                      in love with nat

Comment

(kahuna @ May 04 2008,07:11) Except that most of the guys who read here do so for the trip reports and accompanying photos...and most guys who read here are never gonna ride in the back of a tuk-tuk or a motorbike taxi...

And the more the holier-then-thou readers criticize the trip report poster for his personal sex practices, the less likely the trip report poster is gonna post a trip report again...

And I think as Stewart points out, that is the point of OP here...
                        I was being sarcastic.
                        From the immortal realm of Barbelo...

Comment

Seems like everyone is getting pissed off here but in reality we all agree. No one who has posted in this thread wants to see a guy who posts a trip report or posts personal pics get criticized or lectured if he chooses to bareback.

And if one wants to have a safe sex discussion they can start a new thread. Those who want to read it can, and those that don't want to read it can ignore.

It's up 2 U.

Comment

I agree completely. Let the trip reporter tell his story. It's great to read those reports when the reporter is allowed complete freedom of expression without unnecessary criticism. We've already had the number and quality of pics that usually accompany a trip report diminish because of unfortunate incidents. When flames fly, people take offense and stop posting. It's really about respect for the rights of people to think and act differently without reprisal.

Comment

Working...
                            X