Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to you...

"Up to you!"

Is there any way/strategy to make them reduce it and actually say what say want to do?

It starts drivin me insane to hear it all the time...

You're stuck with it, mate...

It's 'up to you' what you do about it, though!

Thai girls are harder to please the longer you know them, so if you tolerate the "up to you"s for a while then you'll hear it less and less as they get tired of watching the movies that YOU like and drinking in the bars that YOU like and eating at the restaurants that only YOU like!

At least you can always say: "Well, I did ask!"

Comment

"Thai girls are harder to please the longer you know them"

Well, 4 month no problem. And not a single change concerning "up to you"...

Comment

Damn... That girl is... malleable!

Comment

remember, when they say this stupid phrase, make 'em live up to it!!!

so, when they are sitting there stone-faced through a great movie  which YOU wanted to see rather than some stupid science-fiction flick THEY wanted to see, just tell her you said it was up to me!

so, when you are at McDonalds having an awesome quarter pounder rather than at some local dump eating pad thai for the 500th time, remind her again.

Of course it's up to me, I am the one with the money!!

just do some shit that you like doing and which she does not, if she has 1/2 a brain she will stop saying that crap, which is for sure the most annoying phrase in mankinds  history, right up there with "we need to talk" and "I think we should start seeing other people".
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Ok, a little break. Some information on what kind of girl we're talking about.

- I tried to be fucking boring. Doing bar after bar, drinking (I know it's fucking boring for her, she doesn't even like to drink (that much ^^), but what can she do if the fucking farang already ordered beer? ). Many times! She never complained.

- I picked movies she doesn't want to see. She never complained. At least she learned to pick a movie if I say "We can see this one or this one, which you want, I like both.". Well, she still asks me 3 times which one I want before she decides.

- She can say one thing "I want fuck NOW." (Yeah, that's what you are all dreaming of, aren't you?)

- If I finally manage to make clear that we will be standing on the street for the rest of the night if she'll not say what she wants to do, she comes up with something we've done before/somewhere we've been before (seems like she tries to pick a place that'll make me happy).

- etc...

"Of course it's up to me, I am the one with the money!!"

I used this one to make her go Isaan with me the second time (and see her children)!
            "I want. Sure! But I know you don't like. We not go." This ended in a 15 minute discussion in that she kept telling me that we will NOT do it because I don't want. Well, I quit this discussion with the line above. With her final question "Why you do this for me? I not understand." "Because I can!" (My favorite one liner)

Shouldn't she take her chance if I offer her to go home and see her kids? I know that this is what she wants more than anything else but instead of just saying "YES" she tries to talk me out of it...

Seriously, what's wrong with her??

You forgot: "Let's just be friends. We can also have sex but no relationship" (Yeah, you didn't get her) "We can still be friends. And have sex." (You lost her.)

Once again, I guess this is what nearly everyone here is dreaming of. It may sound strange to everyone that I don't like it. Well, sadly the only thing in a relationship with me that never caused any problem was sex...

Comment

remember, when they say this stupid phrase, make 'em live up to it!!!
              The name 'JaiDee'... it's a joke, right?

Comment

Seriously, what's wrong with her?
                She sounds like a sweetheart to me.

Are you sure it's 'her' who's got it all wrong?

Comment

She is a real sweetheart, definitely! Never causing trouble, never asking for money, never making any problem at all (so far). If she wasn't a thai, a bargirl, a mother, I'd marry her! BUT she is all that. So she isn't even my gf.

But it's like she doesn't have the slightest bit of free will...

Comment

All women are like that mate ,get used to it , my wife used to encourage me to go out for a drink then go nuts when I came home pissed .

Women do womens things , men do mens things , thats the way it is .

But as they say ....... up to you
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

remember this one lads

http://www.youtube.com/v/agU3q7ek1NE&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/agU3q7ek1NE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

Excellent squire , one of the greatest bands of all time
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Means for me 1000 ST or 2000 LT......

Dieter
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 06 2008,02:35) The name 'JaiDee'... it's  a joke, right?    
                            you can't be banned from yer own forums!

I just don't like those 3 words either, makes the girl seem dim-witted and hell 1/2 of them are just as smart as any of us so why play the role of an idiot?

Jai Dee is 'warm heart' and yes, I have that with the right people
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

When I went to Pattaya, a Thai girl always said to me "up to you". So I was curious and I asked her "If I decide to marry you, after the marriage will you continue to always say 'up to you' ?". And the girl answered "No, then I will say 'up to ME'".

Comment

Working...
                              X