X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Drinks? The new scam!

You guys in America, have you seen this deal;  what's  up with all these energy drinks on the market now?

Amp,  Rockstar, Monster, etc..... too many to name, and of course the beloved  Red Bull, which came first from Thailand, only to be copied by all these followers {which are essentially just made by Coke and Pepsi}.

They want between 2.50 and 3 bucks a can for this garbage, because they put in slightly more caffeine and also some ginseng and other crap that doesn't do a thing except make you feel like you have some sort of buzz which actually is all just psycho-somatic.

It may have spread to the UK and Aus as well, not sure .....  don't fall for this trick;  Amp is basically Mountain Dew with more caffeine and some useless plants from Asia thrown in and so they double the price................ these companies are making bundles of cash from this garbage, same as Red Bull at 3 bucks for a slim 10-ounce can. Which, by the way, is now made in the states so why still charge for the hefty import premiums? I don't buy any of this crap and rarely even drink soda unless with a meal, the sugar content is just astronomical.

* Just went to the store, which is why this shit was on my mind.... as usual, some gas and some milk, a box of cereal and some water ...... 58 bucks.

Who says living in America isn't a great thing??    
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yeah, it´s here too. Kids buy it thinking they are getting energy to stay up all night playing playstation or whatever. Vodka redbull is a popular drink, like vodka lipo, i guess.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ May 07 2008,22:51) Vodka redbull is a  popular drink,
      I actually like that when on my favorite Thai island, I can get a bucket of that crap [8-9 shots of cheap vodka and 4 red bulls, 200 baht!] and it lasts me for hours. More for the taste than anything, it mixes good with vodka and dilutes it a bit.

In Thailand this stuff costs less than a buck; why is it 3 here and it's made at a plant 100 miles away??

Lame

Comment

In Ireland, with the amount of fighting and drink-driving associated with red-bull and vodka, there is a white paper in the Dail at the moment, which gives the right to bar owners to refuse someone to get these drinks, if they are know to cause trouble because of it.
        i love t-girls

Comment

funny.......what about the beer??

Comment

the government thinks that it is just buckfast and red-bull &vodka that make people go crazy, and yet they won't ban them
            i love t-girls

Comment

with the lipo/redbull selling at 10baht in thailand 7/11's and $3 usd in the supermarket in the usa, i think next trip i'll fill an extra suitcase with a few hundred cans before i head home.
              even better deal than the copyright rip-off clothing, cd's, etc.
              and apparently completely legal.

Comment

You buy it or let it..up to you...

The name Red Bull is original from Austria...

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

When see the Us companies... the Big Mac set at MC D goes up here in LOS from 98 bath to 128 bath....
                  thats scam...

So only Thai Food....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Why are you buying water? Where I'm from we drink it from the kitchen tap, straight off the town supply. Beautiful!

Comment

yups, and we are in the same place unless I am mistaken

I only buy small bottles for the gym, they are convenient

at home I re-fill a large water bottle over and over, the water here is great as you say

Comment

(Torurot @ May 08 2008,11:55) Where I'm from we drink it from the kitchen tap, straight off the town supply.
                        It tastes like shit here, not literally of course.

Nah, come to think of it it tastes like chlorine to me, fucking water companies shove so much of that crap in the water it's unreal.
                        They should replace the rusty old cast iron Victorian pipes or lead pipes or whatever they used and then they can stop adding so much crap to it.

Bottled water for me thanks.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

last summer in Vienna I was asking for bottled water at my friends house.... he says " we don't drink that too much here, we have some of the freshest water in the world straight out of the pipes" ..... made me realize that we do as well in my state, which is way out in the country.

Comment

Middle East here so you don't drink the water from the taps because, well, it's chuffing hot!!!

Comment

I only drink three things; Water, Coffee and Alcohol. I have never bought any of that stuff.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X