X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey PaacMaan,
    It was terminal 5,I went the Airport very early coz you couldn't book your seat online,
    when i got there the flight was delayed for three hours! so we went back to the towers..I will never
    fly BA ever again..ever!!
    Couldn't be bothered to find a direct flight to Germany and i did already have the BA ticket anyway..
    Wales is nice,i just bought a caravan ( don't laugh) so after all that Bangkok fumes its nice to breath again...so no,no secret ladyboy mission..could invite Benz & June up for a laugh i suppose ..
    .and ignore the sheep rustling claims of the paddy's...them there sheep were mine anyway!
    x

P.S very dodgy internet connection here!
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

u cant miss naangs caravan  
      Attached Files

Comment

Father Ted
        x

Comment

So is that it for a while now Ms Faa, with BKK I mean ?
          & How much will one of those them there sheep set me back !
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

You can have one for free ( i am in Wales so i need to eliminate the rivals hahahaha)
            x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ May 25 2008,09:41) I will never fly BA ever again..ever!!
              didn't you say that before after a 4 day flight to BKK?

If your Ladyboy Caravan of Lurve makes it to a layby near me drop me a line and I'll come round for coffee and cake.

You and Benz could do a remake of Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ May 25 2008,18:41) P.S very dodgy internet connection here!
                That's not the only thing that's dodgy ....

You're in Wales ..... in a caravan ....
                      .... in designer gear ........ bought in Germany .......      

I guess the caravan fits the crazy circus that is your life, it is less noticable than your golden carriage drawn by 6 white horses,
                but one day Naang you must give the board an explanation how these things happen to you.

I mean most of us have a proper job with real responsibilities.
                Your life does tend to defy belief. [We don't want to miss a word of it though .....  ]
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Great stuff...all of it!! However, I am certain there is a real pragmatic explanantion behind everything regarding Naang Faa. By the way, did Nancy, the prodigal girl, get her life together again...I think she is extremely attractive...pre-op or post-op, and I wish her the best. Take care Naang....

Comment

(Naang Faa @ May 25 2008,21:16) You can have one for free (  i am in Wales so i need to eliminate the rivals hahahaha)
                                                                                                                                                          x
                    can i have a pink one?
                    Attached Files

Comment

This forum has gone a lot quieter since Naang Faa went to Frankfurt for a holiday, we miss you around here.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

It always quietens down in August - I guess everyone is out enjoying the weather.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

(allstar88 @ May 25 2008,18:57) u cant miss naangs caravan  
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                          X