Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at looks like i beat you to 1500 Naang Faa not too bad at a rate of 1.00 per day on average .

Comment

yup,i lost that one,but whats the betting on me beating you to 2000?

....and i bet that guy Snick was talking about in TT's thread was you wasn't it?..
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Q. If a person with a split personality threatens to kill himself,is it considered a hostage situation?
        x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 21 2008,07:55)  I do feel a bit guilty when i screw                                                       Naang Faa   x
          we all do.......sometimes......

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

very clever...but something inside of me says you don't

x

Comment

Not answering in the football thread then today, miss NF?
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Yep dave ! But i would love to fuck his wife , He wouldnt be an arrogant c**t with a drunken paddy hanging out the back of her ! LOL
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 22 2008,02:17)

yup,i lost that one,but whats the betting on me beating you to 2000?

....and i bet that guy Snick was talking about in TT's thread was you wasn't it?..
                  x
                  Absolutely incredible pace, soon you'll be passing me! And I've been at it for 4 years!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 23 2008,23:46) Not answering in the football thread then today, miss NF?

Not much i can say about it really, Javier Mascerano is a
                    disgrace to the shirt...we played awful,and deserved what
                    we got..
                    and well played Man Utd...
                    x

Comment

Yes & the cockney boys drew with the other side of the city yesterday  LOL
                      Stogie has ya rollos Ms Faa, there was a family pack to start with,but who knows now !

Comment

Hi Seamus,
                        sorry i missed you...a ladyboy crisis on the way to the bar..
                        Don't think you should have entrusted them to the Bear..
                        I wouldn't like to be in his flip-flops if he's ate them
                        x

Comment

No worrys Ms Faa ,Monkeyman passed on your text & looking at coming back in October anyhow,so I'll bring some more LOL

Comment

Ah good old Monkeyman (he's dead sweet)...
                            October, sure, i'll be back here early-ish September onwards...
                            x

Comment

Yes good old monkeyman , but i still couldn't stop Stogie from grabbing the Rollo's , altho soon as i passed on the message to the lads that you would not be joining us , Stogie immediately rubbed his hands together and uttered he would take care of that little package seamus had smuggled into this country for you , and once Stogie has his eye on something , well you would be better off trying your luck against a pack of wolves if you want to retrieve it .

Looks like you will be overtaking me sometime today Naang , lets hope its around 5 pm , that was my pick in the sweep .

Hmmmm and after reading your signature i have a strange urge to cue up an Enigma CD , very strange .

Comment

Thanks for trying to save the Rolos MM,but hey here is one girl who would fancy her
                                chances with a pack of wolves if i had a craving for chocolate.. wrestling a bear for them
                                well thats a tricky one..
                                Sorry MM i can't hold back and unless i get a connection problem i will over take you
                                around 1 pm..so who had that in the sweep?
                                You should open up that Enigma CD a little trippy music is good
                                x

Comment

Working...
                                X