x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

i think this says it all!

Thank You Glitter

i love t-girls

Comment

[QUOTE]
        Hey Pentire are you in Liverpool for the Grand National?

Hi NF I'm making the short journey to Aintree tomorrow. Have you got any tips for the Grand National?

Comment

I have a Tip , bet on the same horse or horses as Pentire

Comment

My money (£100) is on Mr Pointment...i got 33-1..
            x

Comment

I'm putting my money on Butler's Cabin - its about hat Tony McCoy won a National

Comment

looking forward to another CL semi-final with Chelsea?

that's almost another guaranteed final spot
                Just had to move this chat for fear of wicking someone off!

I wouldn't go counting the chickens just yet..we do have a habit of screwing
                things up....it looks too easy,and thats when were at our most kamikaze!
                x

Comment

Ok, off topic, but why do you use an avatar pic that doesn't look like you?

You look quite fine as you are, be happy with that.

What kind of message does that send to people, especially other LBs? You don't like how you've aged?

And I suspect statuesque is the same. Be happy how you are now and show it! I don't think a single person would change their view of you if you did. Quite the opposite.

Comment

The picture was taken 4 months ago,i make no bones about being twice the age of some of
                    the bar girls the guys chase here!
                    And don't go assuming about Miss Statuesque...
                    x

Comment

Ms Faa I for one dont give a flying f**k how old you are ,or what you look like,it's what you bring to the table thats most important.

Seamus
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

How rude!

Way to make it an unfriendly environment for the ladies to post here dude.
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 05 2008,23:53)  Just had to move this chat for fear of wicking someone off!
                          Ye - we've been shouted at about that before  

Where's Jim to stand up for our right to not take everything so seriously?

(actually, I have a good idea where he is and what he's doing     )
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(JamLeng @ Apr. 06 2008,07:06) Ok, off topic, but why do you use an avatar pic that doesn't look like you?

You look quite fine as you are, be happy with that.

What kind of message does that send to people, especially other LBs? You don't like how you've aged?

And I suspect statuesque is the same. Be happy how you are now and show it! I don't think a single person would change their view of you if you did. Quite the opposite.
                            My mother used to say, if you've got nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

rude fucker.

met ms Naang Faa last week and her personality and looks make for 10 of you...

now FUCK OFF
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks guys,
                              I don't know who he is..just another have a go hero tryin' to get mine and
                              Miss Statuesque's attention probably..
                              x

Comment

After my last outburst defending Naang's honour, I had thought it best in future to let discretion be the better part of valour,
                                knowing Ms Faa is entirely capable of defending herself.

However that rule didn't include Ms Statuesque & I am moved to endorse the comments of seamus, bigmick & KL.        

Mr JamLeng, you might find it advisable to tread lightly where two of this board's finest assets are concerned.

Love & respect will overcome any perceived shortcomings in appearance.

God forbid that you should ever grow old, or ever have anyone comment on it.

Speaking of Ms S, has anyone any idea of her whereabouts? She has been absent for a while.      
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X