Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was in BKK on Sat afternoon , and was gonna give you a call , but I didnt realise Songkran started a day early in BKK , so I figured you wouldnt wanna come out if you were gonna get your hair wet

Yes , had a great time , probably the best hol yet , cant wait to get back in August ,

Have to go to work now

See ya later
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Apr. 14 2008,05:52)
            Hey Soulboy i'm fine thanks for asking,totally squiffy after a hard days Songkran,
       I finally got my head round the idea...bottle of water for the gun,bottle of larger for
       me....magic!
       Have you ever tried to get a taxi in soaking wet clothes? funny.it gets easier these
       days for some reason.....

Did you and Ciohba have a good time?
                                                                    x
      Hi there miss Faa,i have to say it was certainly a pleasure to meet you missus.
      And no,we certainly did not have a good time.What with having to indulge in drink and sex,and laugh until my guts were sore at the slimfellas silly stories,how could a man enjoy that!Awful i say,just awful.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Hi Ciobha,
        it was great to meet you too,but it sounds like you had a nightmare..:harhar:
        a right happy pair you too are
        Next time your in Liverpool for the game (thats the football not the orange fat birds)
        Send me a PM..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I most certainly will.Just promise not to take me to the Grafton afterwards.

Comment

• I think i'm banned anyway..I'll just check with my parole officer..
            x

Comment

• Fucking ell 'the Grafton'...Is that still going?

Comment

• Yes,it's still going..
                Did you grab a granny in your younger days ElTel?
                x

Comment

• I never got to go there.

I was 16 and there were about 8-10 of us. I was the youngest by about 5 years.
                  I'd never been knocked back anywhere before (or after) but they knocked me back that night saying I wasn't 21.

I seem to remember after the knock back we ended up in some night club near the Pier Head that had just opened (and closed not long after, and the neon sign for the place was still there about ten years after).
                  I can't remember the name but it was woeful and empty.

Funny how I remember that now.

I never bothered to ever try the Grafton again, but came close a few times.

Did you ever go to the State in the 80s (just a bit before my time)?
                  I got there once in the 80s - 1987.

Went there quite a bit in the early 90s though, but the music was way different then..

Comment

• You missed out on a good one in the Grafton...for all it's bad name it was a great laugh..
                    I never went to the state,,not really my scene.in the eighties i went to the Dolphin and the Mayflower
                    scooters and all that and these days i just do Mathew street thats a scream that is met a large group
                    of Thais in Flares last time i was there and one of them had a touch of the bollocks about her but i
                    never bought the subject up.....
                    x

Comment

• I've been to the Grafton a few times
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• What would be worse,telling your mates you went to a ladyboy bar in Thailand
                        or the Grafton in Liverpool...tough one that!
                        x

Comment

• Actually.i think i would rather tell my mates i shagged a Ladyboy in Thailand,than a bird from the Grafton.

Comment

• It's less cringe-worthy isn't it!
                            x

Comment

• You have to admit though,the place is crap it's almost good.At least for a visit once in your lifetime.

Comment

• Well personally i think every guy who slags off ladyboy lovers should go there
                                and then go to a ladyboy bar in Thailand and then tell you your wrong

But yes your right it's that bad it's good...
                                x

Comment

Working...
                                X