X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking poppers to LOS or philippines

i know poppers isn't leagal there, but i doubt poppers is a drug they will be looking out for.
    do u think its stupid to try taking a bottle of the stuff over? (after all it is sort of for medical purposes- less ass pain lol).

No Idea man but I can tell you ALL Liquids no matter how small will show up on Xray Scanners.
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(rayton @ May 31 2008,19:39) do u think its stupid to try taking a bottle of the stuff over?
      Given the current state of play with liquids and also the fact that poppers are brain damage and illegal in some places i would say that the word "stupid" is being rather kind....

How that shit hasnt been outlawed everywhere i have no idea. Probably a big class action waiting to happen someday

btw, nice chick in your Av rayton, who is she

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 31 2008,22:43) Given the current state of play with liquids and also the fact that poppers are brain damage and illegal in some places i would say that the word "stupid" is being rather kind....

Comment

i think i'll give it a miss then, plus i'll be stopping over in one of the middle east countries so don't want to risk doing a 'Groovrider' (and getting locked up for 4 years for something legal in uk).

and Tomcat- i have no idea who she is, met her 3 years ago in north pattaya, never seen since.

Comment

Just to add my $0.02, a stop in the Middle east would only lead to major problems if you are carrying even prescription meds without a doctors letter.

Be wise and leave all that shit at home.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

What's your risk to reward ratio? 10 years in the Bangkok Hilton. 50 lashes and 5 years in the M.E. vs a small pain in the arse. Up to you!

Comment

(Torurot @ Jun. 01 2008,01:56) What's your risk to reward ratio? 10 years in the Bangkok Hilton. 50 lashes and 5 years in the M.E. vs a small pain in the arse. Up to you!
                have u ever been fucked? it fucking hurts.
                it was worth an ask. damn fascists, why can't they be open minded about brain damaging solvents that can cause death

Comment

why can't they be open minded about brain damaging solvents that can cause death?
                  They are. Have you ever had Beer Chang?

Comment

He me only drink Beer Chang......
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Even IF poppers were 100% legal why would anyone want to use such a dangerous and health damaging product? Seems like we should be able to get our jollies just fine without using crap like that. I'd rank poppers at the top of the list along with yaba for things that are just plain dumb to ingest in any way.

BTW, on a somewhat related note, I found it interesting that more than one ladyboy told me they had falang customers who wanted the lb to get cocaine or yaba for them or even do some together. Do a good many falang leave their brains and common sense behind when they go on vacation or what?
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Jun. 01 2008,12:19) Do a good many falang leave their brains and common sense behind when they go on vacation or what?
                        Yes
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 01 2008,20:39)
                          (Lefty @ Jun. 01 2008,12:19) Do a good many falang leave their brains and common sense behind when they go on vacation or what?
                          Yes
                          IMO, anyone who uses poppers has about as much sense as those glue sniffing street kids that we see running around between Yensabai Mansion D and Yensabai Condo
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I don't know...tobacco kills more people than all other drugs put together, and the second most lethal killer is alcohol. But the point is taken...why take the risk in a Thail prison.
                            John Smith

Comment

Amyl nitrate is illegal in LOS.. Plus bringing such a highly flammable liquid on the plane is a really bad idea and you should be arrested just for trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X