Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (sherif coffee @ Jun. 13 2008,14:25) I was banned because they don't like the freedom of speech option.
    Freedom of speech option...get your head out of your ass...Where in the hell did you ever come up with the notion that you have a right to free speech?

There is no freedom of speech there, here or anywhere...These are all proprietary interests run by administrators with absolute power...

No one has to give a reason or have a reason to ban someone...They are not democracies...You do not have the right to vote...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not defending Somchai...I don't care what happened between you and him...But don't you think your childish one-way tirade has gone on long enough?
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Stewart @ Jun. 13 2008,09:51) And, errrr, this thing about moderators having multiple aliases, creating controversy to get interest in the forum.........I have news for you, it happens on every forum, including this one.
      hmmmm that explains why mr. grumphy looks so familiar in his writing style??

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• I believe sherif coffee has abused the privilege provided by the freedom of this forum to mount an over-the-top & sustained attack out of all proportion to his complaint against somchai.

It would be of interest for him to reveal what is the real problem he has over at LBLB.

To have the nerve to write that he posted 200 [!!!] posts & is upset they were deleted & wants to maintain his vendetta here on the ATS board is the most outrageously ridiculous thing I can recall.

Fess-up coffee, what are you really on about??

Why would anyone write 200 posts to LBLB & not be looking for some confrontation?
        That somchai deleted them proves to me they were offensive, he has no reason to block regular messages.

Sherif coffee has done himself no favours here, his actions reveal the nature of the man, his whole argument has turned ridiculous & petty.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 13 2008,12:00) Why would anyone write 200 posts to LBLB & not be looking for some confrontation?
          That somchai deleted them proves to me they were offensive, he has no reason to block regular messages.
          I saw some  -  29 of the 200 - the times showed that they had all been posted within a few minutes.  None of those I saw were offensive.
          They were all but 2 just 4 or 5 word (fairly banal) comments on every thread.  What I'd descibe as the 'me too' category.  The other 2 were reasoned comments.

However as you suggest Pacman I believe the intent was to force a confontation.

I don't know the history of what went on but I do wonder at someone who manages to get 5 usernames deleted    boyke59  -  the pope  -  jesse james  -  sherif coffee  -  captain kirk   and then spends so much time writing about it on another forum?

Anyway this argument is getting old....      

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• Almost time to lock this thread methinks, or hope it dies a natural death.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

•       Lock away & good riddance
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Hello Mr Kahuna

Read somchai's own opening words on that forum. It are his words not mine. An open forum no secret inner circle. Freedom of speech can only exist in that situation. Of course the real thing is something else. That is what I proved and I thought you were smarter. Also I disagree there is no democracy. Yes it is true if you accept all the somchai's in the world and I know this world is far from perfect but at least giving your opinion is better that stick your head in your ass.

Comment

• Just saw this brilliant quote!

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Hello Mr Pacman

First I agree with stogie to let mr somchai rest. He has a lot more problems then his forum only to handle. So this is my last reply ( if other members like to carry on fine )but don't see this a retreat . ( if members like to speak personally about this then pm me) . My motives you can read in my posts. And I won't repeat them . If you don't see that I cannot help that. I'm not like mr somchai and even for persons like him I respect certain rules , which he clearly forgets on his forum . Ever heard of the word privacy or intimidation? Far more important then nagging about misusing a forum.
                    Again you should read carefully .I'm not upset he banned me or deleted my posts. I would be a fool to do that. I knew this would happen. The only thing I showed you and other members is the way that man moderates a forum and exploits people.Nothing more. Even if I should have a personal problem with Somchai I know a forum is not the place to sort that out. I never cross that line on a forum. If other members want to cross that line please do. For me there is also the word decency.
                    Mr Pacman in your answer you make one mistake you think you can judge upon the content of a post and this content reveal the nature of a man. You really believe that??? Sometimes I'm surprised how ignorant people can be. Ever heard of the expression you can't judge a book by looking at the cover.
                    Catch up with that or life will eat you up

Cheers and for me this matter is closed

Comment

• (sherif coffee @ Jun. 13 2008,07:13) Cheers and for me this matter is closed

Comment

• On this forum I don't think moderators use different aliases. Give me one good reason.Stogie doesn't need many aliases to fill up this forum. With so many new posts he doesn't have to play that cheap trick.
                        It is official - you are a fool
                        Mister Arse

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jun. 13 2008,21:38) Just saw this brilliant quote!    

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!

RR.
                          Hello Roadrunner

So I guess you stick your head in your ass

Cheers

Comment

• Anyone seen Franck?  
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 13 2008,18:26) There is no freedom of speech there, here or anywhere...These are all proprietary interests run by administrators with absolute power...
                                We´re in the mercy of Moderators, like in China.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X