Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunei

Hi guys,

I am coming to Thailand at the end of September. But I have a stopover in Brunei for 17 hours. And as I have never been there before I would like some info.
    I have done a search here and did not find anything. I have also been surfing the net trying to find out the situation (girl wise) and have not come up with much.
    I want to know is it easy to get girls there. And do they have a night life area. Like I said I only have 17 hours And I will probably sleep for some of that so I don't have to much time to look around.
    Any help would be good.

Cheers

B69.

God help you my friend.

Brunei is a dry country. There's hardly any legal tipple available and whatever vice is to be had, is probably very underground and you need to be connected to probably some important persons before you get a look-in.

On the other hand, the cab drivers will offer to drive you to the nearest M'sia border town where basically anything goes.
    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

I just saw a LB chatting and camming from AFF (AdultFriendFinder). I guess is a Filipino or Malay..not sure. If you have AFF membership can get contacts too.
      I remember the ever-informed thegame925 posted something about links of LBs doing "business" in Brunei too.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
      X