X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Seanbeag7

The 7th of June is the big day but I wanted to get in early with the announcement that seanbeag7 will have a cakeful of candles to blow out on Saturday.    

The boards foremost advocate for all things Irish, he has made a big impression since his arrival. What he lacks in experience he makes up for with enthusiasm.

Bouncing off every forum with a few upsets along the way   , Sean has developed into a solid contributor capped off with the prized Guess Bar shirt awarded to him as poster of the month.    

If Sam makes it back to Pattaya in time there should be another item waiting to adorn Sean's wardrobe.

[Who knows what goes on the madhouse we know as La Bamba    ]

Happy birthday Sean, I hope you get to LOS as soon as possible. The beers on ice, the girls are waiting .....

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Thanks pacman,
    i love t-girls

Comment

On saturday, i will not be alone in celebrating my birthday, cause i will now be sharing it with Marshal, so please if you attend to post something don't leave the guy out thanks.
      i love t-girls

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 05 2008,16:49) The 7th of June is the big day but I wanted to get in early with the announcement that seanbeag7 will have a cakeful of candles to blow out on Saturday.

The boards foremost advocate for all things Irish, he has made a big impression since his arrival. What he lacks in experience he makes up for with enthusiasm.

Bouncing off every forum with a few upsets along the way , Sean has developed into a solid contributor capped off with the prized Guess Bar shirt awarded to him as poster of the month.

If Sam makes it back to Pattaya in time there should be another item waiting to adorn Sean's wardrobe.

[Who knows what goes on the madhouse we know as La Bamba ]

Happy birthday Sean, I hope you get to LOS as soon as possible. The beers on ice, the girls are waiting .....

Unfortunately I am still in Bangkok trying to recuperate from a post 2AM bout of Soi Nana R & R.....where the fuck do they get that energy. I thought I was supposed to be resting.

Word has reached Sam that preparations are being made, as we speak, that involves the participation of Kwang, Cindy Dear and several other LBs who have taken upon themselves the sacred duty to commemorate June 7th. What they are planning to do with the panties and XXXL t-shirt I only hope is good clean fun, don't clean the panties and shirt you say?
        The problem isn't the photographer being present....he is presently in Pattaya drinking La Bamba's precious Tiger Beer stock.

Pacman what should we do with the surprise?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Happy birthday, SB...

I'll be thinking of you on Saturday in London.

Stogie

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 05 2008,18:39) Happy birthday, SB...

I'll be thinking of you on Saturday in London.

Stogie
            See? Stogie does have a heart after all...

Let me second that SB- Happy Birthday hope you get to travel to LOS this year!

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(pampamsam @ Jun. 05 2008,18:28) Pacman what should we do with the surprise?
              Sam, you did get pissed last night ..... this surprise is such a surprise I don't know what the hell you are talking about !!      

For Sean's sake I'm hoping the bar is giving him a return ticket to LOS for his birthday.
              Knowing Sam it might take awhile, paying for it out the kitty used to buy the peanuts on the bar.      

Hang in there Sean, you'll get to LOS soon enough.    
              And happy birthday to Marshall, claim a drink from Sam when you see him.      
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

all the best young man

Comment

thank you Sam and Stogie
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Happy Birthday Sean!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

My birthday is on saturday, but thanks guys
                      i love t-girls

Comment

La Breithla Shona Duit, a Sheain
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

go raith maith agut, o mick mor
                          i love t-girls

Comment

i have just been looking at the time on this Forum 20:06, this means in 2 hours time i can start the party, btw that is 2pm over here, i can start drinking for the next 36 hours maybe,

i love t-girls

Comment

seanbeag7, the official day for you and Marshal is tomorrow, but early birthday wishes are probably better than late ones!

Happy birthday and may your trip to LOS come sooner rather than later!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X