X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Red Wings!

Much to the Chagrin of all the US national networks who shilled continuously for Sid the (Sissy) Kid Crosby and the majority of Canada who were dying to keep the Cup away from a European/Swedish dominated team............The DETROIT RED WINGS   have once again, for the 4th time in 11 years, are bringing Lord Stanley's Cup back to HOCKEYTOWN............

The Wings led by Swedish Players Henrik Zetterberg, Nick Lidstrom, Tomas(Homer) Holmstrom, Johan (Mule) Franzen and Russian Pavel Datsuk dominated the playoffs despite some terrible officiating and extended their record as the leading United States Hockey franchise!!!!      

Ladies and Gentlemen and those in between believe me the National Hockey League is back!!!!!!    

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

A happy day in Motown Smutster!

Comment

Grats Smut and Wings.
      Too bad it took 6 games,eh
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

redwings the man.united of ice hockey go sharks!!

Comment

Redwings.......now thats a unique name for a hockey team.

Comment

Working...
          X