X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubya Coming To Bangkok In August

Dubya will be meeting with Samak in Bangkok.

We'll see what happens if the Casanova girls give him and the Secret Service the hard sell at the door.

He will be ok,they like KNOBS....
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Samak (left) and George Bush meet in Bangkok for conference on high price of (baby) oil
      Attached Files
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

"These chicks look like guys."
        "Yeah. That one's not wearin' a bra."
        Beavis & Butthead (about Nelson)
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 07 2008,00:17) Dubya will be meeting with Samak in Bangkok.

We'll see what happens if the Casanova girls give him and the Secret Service the hard sell at the door.
          I'd rather see the worthless scum sucking piece of shit just keep himself locked up in the broom closet until January 19, 2009, so he doesn't fuck things up any worse than he already has. He could keep Dickwad Cheney in there with him and they could just take turns playing with each other's 3 inch peckers.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Don't hide your feelings, tell us what you really think

( I love reading all the articles about how no republican running for office wants to be anywhere near him, and they are trying to find a way to not having him at the Republican convention )
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Dubya meets with Samak this Wednesday.

Can you say dim

Comment

Lets hope some religious, towel-head fanatic does us all a favor and gets lucky with a suicide bomb.
                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                Salin' on a summer breeze
                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

is he bringing Prez Cheney with him?

Only 5 more months of that jug-eared clown, yaaaaaay!
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Yeah, at least he has term limits!! Why cant he take the 540 some odd dildoes in Congress with him!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Be prepared for traffic chaos during his visit.

He came to Dubai in January and, in their wisdom, the police decided to close the main roads to test their security systems...THE DAY BEFORE HE ARRIVED!

There was no advance warning. As a result, my 30 minute drive to work took 3 hours 40 minutes. I finally got to the major roundabout that's about 100 yards from my office when a traffic cop jumped out and starting waving all the traffic around the roundabout - back in the direction it had just come from! So next thing I knew, I was on my way back home! Classic.

It caused so much chaos, at about 4 that afternoon, the Government announced a public holiday for the following day. In fact we're hoping he comes again next year.

Comment

Ha ha how will we be bale to tell the difference between normal traffic chaos and the kind when he visits?? Just go places where you can use the sky train. BTW when is the visit scheduled??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(strocube @ Aug. 04 2008,16:19) Lets hope some religious, towel-head fanatic does us all a favor and gets lucky with a suicide bomb.
                          Last thing we want to happen in LOS.

Much better if the Burmese shoot him down on the way too or from.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Of course, I was just expressing my admiration for the man and his administration.
                            The last thing anyone wants is for the U.S. to invade Thailand. Although, given Uncle Sam's recent behavior vis a vis Iraq, if the monkey boy were to be killed by a muslim nut-job in Thailand, the U.S. would probably invade some other hapless asian country.
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

It sounds to me like Bush will be pretty safe in Bangkok. From the comments above, it would appear that most of the local nut jobs are too busy adding comments to this thread to have the time to cause any real trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X