Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has pets?

How many of you have pets/animals?

I have a 21month old rottweiler, who is a little shit!
    Love him to bits, he's a cracking dog but a little bit of a softie. Most rotties are soft as shit if they are treated right.
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Can't stand dogs. Dogs and mosquito are the worst animals in the world.

I can't see the point of having animals in your house, although cats do keep the bugs at bay!

The only animals worth having around are the ones you can eat.

Comment

Two dogs.  1  Chocalate  Lab,  1  Australian Terrier.  1  blonde tabby Cat.  1  Blue Tabby cat.

The dogs and cats get along Great.     4pets.

Fuck Hitler i said.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I love Cat's myself and we have always  had 3-5 at my mum and dads in their house for the last 30 years.

I remember one time a Cat "accosted" me at the front door of my parents house many years back and I let it sleep on my bed.
        In the morning I awoke to a "litter" of 6 new kittens    
        Needless to say we kept them all

I loved all the cats and some of their names were quite scary like "Yosser(Hughes)" "Minouche"  "Doy"  "Mork and Mindy" and probaly my all time favourite "Ben" who was shot shot by an air rifle (20 years ago) and had to be "put down"  and if I ever find out who did it I would raid mirimarks "arsenal" and "kill the bastard" to this day  

As for Dog's I had one called "Hughesy" named after the Man United "legend"  and now City manager    when I lived with an ex g/f for 11 years and I loved him to bits (he was a great mate), but generally I'm not a Dog lover at all and will never get another one.
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I won't get you a kitten the stoogie

Can't live without a mutt at the moment, and would love another, maybe i will, but i have decided after my little mate the rottie pops his cogs i will not get another cause it's then travel time big style.
          But i am looking for another mutt at the moment.
          Will see what happens..........................................
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Would love a dog, but would be totally unfair to the dog as i am out so much, and what do you do if you travel a lot. Kennels are expensive and sometimes cruel, especially for animals used to sleeping inside.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thats 'RAINY' in my avatar. Found her on a rainy cold morning all wet and she was so small I could put her in my jacket pocket. She is 45 pounds now, and loves to play with her toys, as you can see in the avatar.

DANNO
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 09 2008,11:45) Can't stand dogs. Dogs and mosquito are the worst animals in the world.

I can't see the point of having animals in your house, although cats do keep the bugs at bay!

The only animals worth having around are the ones you can eat.
                Just what is so wrong with a dog? They are perhaps one of the most friendly and in tune animals there is.

I bet you had a bad experience with a dog as a kid to put such a bad taste in your mouth about dogs.

Comment

I have a small army of dogs. 8 of em. 6 mini dachshunds, and 2 German Shepherd Dogs. They are my family and life. Most times I would rather wake up with my fur babies under / on the covers than some guy or gal. With them there is no gloomy days.

Never been into pussy's unless they came with 2 legs!

Also have quite a few gallons of water in the house for my fish..........210 gal reef tank, 115 gal reef tank, 2 14 gal NANO tanks for reef, 2, 55 and 1 115 gal freshwater tank for tropicals. Its apparent I love fish to!

Comment

We have a carpet python and a very lovable pitt bull terrier which we rescued from the pound.

While we travel my sisters house sit and take good care of both

As far as Stogie's recommendations for animals to have around, both these should fit the bill.. Though the dog would be tougher I'd imagine

Comment

I hate cats , they are agents of the devil , one little fucker keeps shitting in my front garden

Come to think of it I don't like any pets , I do like fish though, they don't give you any hassle unless of course they are sharks .
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

i have a seven year old boxer,from a rescue centre. love my dog more than my ex wife.

Comment

Mismatch.     It is pretty obvious how she got her name.

One Blue eye,  One Brown eye,  none of her colors match.  Hense;

Mismatch.    Missyboo fer short.  
                          She is a real hunter.
                          This dog would survive under any circumstances   Very smart.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mudslide. A true Guard dog in every sense of the word.

He is very protective of our family members. You better call a head to let us know your coming over so we can seucre him. He will go threw a glass window after you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I bet you had a bad experience with a dog as a kid to put such a bad taste in your mouth about dogs.
                              Nope. I just don't like animals. Unless you eat them I can't see the point of them.

Dogs are worse because they smell and are too big. Plus they won't fuck off and leave you alone and need attention all the time. The ideal pet is a greenfly because at least they die after a few hours.

Never really understood why people would let dirty animals in their homes.

Comment

Working...
                              X