X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-day to me

My wife set up a Full Physical and Rectum exam for me today. Today is my 44th birthday.

Little did I know that I would come home blushing like a little school girl who just had her first kiss.

My doctor is a a Korean Female. She went over me with a fine tooth comb. She checked my cock, my balls, she touched every part of my body.

Then came the rectum exame. She asked me if I wanted it standing up, or lying down. I laughed and said, I like it lying down. She loobed her finger up and stuck it in my ass, probing, asking me if anything hurt, And with a smile I said no. I'd pinched down on her finger ever once in a while.

My doctor is very attractive, I was wondering what was going through her mind to see me shaved to the bald skin. No hair anywhere to be found. She did ask me if I wanted a small little mole freezed off my anal. I told her yes. SHe said it is ok, I don't have to do it.
    I told her, yes, take it off, cosmetically I did not like it.
    So she proceded to freeze three moles off. One is to the right of my shaft.

I came home from the doctors office, my wife met me out in the driveway. I was blushing and told my wife ;
    Thank You for the Birthday gift. I was Fucking very aroused about the whole thing. I'm really attracted to my personal physician.

Maybe its my imagination, but I think I saw her hands tremble a few times, and a few twitches in her checks. She seemed to take her time. I was with her for nearly an hour. She went over my entire body several times.

It was fucking strangely exciting. I told my wife all about it blushing like a little boy. I told my wife inconclusion that maybe she should call the doctor back that I think she may have missed a spot. SHe laughed, and said ; we'll do it again next year. I said bullshit, hows about every 30 days. LOL.

I got fingerFUcked by a beautiful Korean girl on my 44th birthday and it wasn't cheating on my wife.

I'm still fregg'n hot over the whole deal.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I had a cheeseburger today.

You win!
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 11 2008,13:15) I had a cheeseburger today.

You win!
      I know how my wife feels about G.G.'s. I told her I feel Like I just cheated on her.

My wife don't care if I suck an Aian Femboys cocks.
      But anykind of G.G. action is totally out of the question.

God, U boys ought to see my Doctor, she has a fucking body that'll stop a clock.

Her face is like a Korean boy to boot.
      She has them big strong jungle legs. Strong firm round butt.

I think I just cheated on my wife today and got away with it.

Comment

mirimark
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 11 2008,13:37) mirimark
            Thanks davey boy.

Just got done talking to my wife.  She was leaving to go to the Library,  she is a book worm.

I noticed a change in her tempermant when I told her my doctor was a female korean.

I sad with sad eyes,  please don't be mad at me honey.
             She started laughing and said,  its not that,  my mama is worried about the fires.   My wife added,  Mark,  I haven't seen that twinkle in your eye for a long time.

My wife is now starting to rib me about the whole thing.  She is finding it very humorous that I got my gollies off that  I  got a hard on for my doctor examining me  for my 44th.

Now you see why I married my wife.  She is so fucking cool its discusting.     Too bad shes not Asian with a heavy accent.

Oh well,  guess you cant have it all as  Forum member Fleeing would say.

Fleeing has told me several times,  If its not one thing, its another,   Mirimark,,,  You just cant have it all.

Hope brother FLeeing is Wrong. ?

Comment

sounds like you're doing A-OK Mirimark. Happy B'day Bro
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 11 2008,14:31) sounds like you're doing A-OK Mirimark. Happy B'day Bro
                Wuzzz Up CockSucker !

Thanks Bro.

Fuck getting Old, Lets regress. The Older I get the more I want to regress.

Comment

Happy birthday Mark.          

And many more years of brightening up the forum, your spiritual home.

After all, who understands you like we do ....      

PS your wife sounds very cool, would she have a sister by any chance ?      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 11 2008,00:35) Fuck getting Old, Lets regress.
                    don't you mean re-dress?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark. 44...still a kid...I'm 55 and I think I am younger now than I was when I was 44! Hope you had a great day!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mate...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Happy Birthday Mirimark....
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Look what these Fucks gone and done.

Got me a Pink and White Birthday Cake thats says:

"  Next Top Model. "

The second pic' is after they smashed my head into it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

So the "mid life" is nearly over. Thank fuck we can have the old Mirimark back!

Comment

Working...
                              X