X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuba

Looks like Cuba could be an interesting destination for the, ummmm, more adventurousof us! http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/vide...transformistas
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Ol Brockie's going to love the one with the foam hips.

Randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Looks alot like my uncle Bertie! Never knew he could speak Spanish.

Comment

i spent a two week holiday in Cuba in 2001, was fun though confined to the tourist trail - not a lot of options outside of it though i did here of some nightclubs you could go to and pick up hookers who then take you back to their house - at the time it was something like US$5 per night!!

Comment

Already been to Cuba...loved it. Some really stunning black and mulatta girls there.
          brock landers

Comment

ladyboys i hope?
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Was there in 1995 and 1996 and enjoyed a few of the local ladies but never saw any of these 'ladies'.

Had a meet with Fidel though and did have to pinch myself that here was one of the historical figures of the 20th century... maybe I should have asked him where he locks up the LBs

Comment

Maybe these weren't the only sort of 'Cuban cigars' that Castro was smoking......

RR.
                Attached Files
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                X