Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Scam Warning

Scam Warning at Big C shopping Centre, Pattaya

A warning for any board member that may be a regular customer at Pattaya's Big C Shopping Centre on Pattaya 2nd Road. Last month I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
    Simply going out to get some groceries turned out to be quite traumatic. Nobody should be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to them.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking Ladyboys come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a small tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift back to Jomtien. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way to Jomtien, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts sucking you off, whilst the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times on the 21st, twice only yesterday, and very likely again this coming weekend as soon as I can buy a new wallet.

Please pass on this message to your fellow board members to warn them about this scam.

P.S. Mikes Shopping Mall has good quality wallets on special this week.

Cheers
    Koykaeng

at first I was thinking 'ahh the old distraction trick..'

then I nearly fell off my chair!

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Very good
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

hook,line and sinker

Comment

Got me too!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

May they are sperm junkies?
            Protect yourself....buy oysters.....

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Happy to see I'm no the only sucker who fell for this scam

In just a couple of weeks I've ended up becoming one of Quality wallets Australia's biggest customer
              [http://www.wallets.com.au/catalog/]

Good that they have a section for Discounted Wallets ... as it's bad enough with all of the Bahts I loose every time

-T

Comment

It's alright for you lot, i can't drive

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                X