X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want McCain to lose?

It's been a rough week for the old and goofy white guy who is only 72 but looks and acts about 92

First the young Black guy goes on a fact-finding mission to the middle east and comes out looking like a rock star, and also gets a verbal agreement from Iraq's duly elected president to have all US forces out of his country by 2010, something you just KNOW made President Cheney and that Texas clown,  as well as their rich buddies at Halliburton and the 92-year old white guy seethe with anger.  Because, of course, they all want the war to go on forever  but wasn't there something said many times along the way that when "Iraq wants us out, we will get out?"

Then, well...... the old white guy who looks like he's about to kick off any day confuses the date of The Surge and kicks it back 8 months earlier, saying that some Colonel in Anbar Province came up with the idea, not the duly noted General Petraeus. Then he spends the whole week defending his wrong points, even in the cheese aisle of a grocery store, while every person on his campaign staff cringes as the reporters pepper him with questions they know he can't answer and the staff is thinking "just shut UP already".

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/mccai...ed-about-surge  

Then, in Pittsburgh,  some young guy [50's] asks him how he got through the rough times in that Viet  POW camp 40 years back .....he says "well, when they asked me for the name of my flight squad, I just told them them starting defensive line for the champion Steelers" with laughs all around.

Problem is, Johnny, is that the Steelers didn't start winning championships until the early 70's when you were already back home safely in the USA.  the 2nd problem is that in your crappy book, which I wasted 2 days reading, you had mentioned that it was the Green Bay Packers OFFENSIVE line from 1967 that you named off to keep them happy.  So, which one is it?

Jeeeez, pandering to the people in Pennsylvania is one thing there old  Johnny-boy, but outright lying to gain favour when the facts have already been mentioned in your own book, well that's going just a bit far, ain't it?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08194/896622-66.stm  

Of course we all want  this decrepit, old dude who is just more of the same old Cheney war machine to lose, that's not even open for debate; and we have finally found the best way....just let him speak!!   Keep campaigning, John, PLEASE .....keep inserting foot in mouth, keep showing how old and out of touch you are, keep showing that anyone who votes for you is voting for someone who can't even get their dates straight, lies to gain political points, and wants us to stay in Iraq for '100 years'.

The only way this old fool can win now is to keep him locked up for the next 4 months and that will never happen.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I hope you're right Jai Dee. I hate the bastard and everything he stands for. However, knowing how FUCKING STUPID the American public is, I'm afraid that they'll be easily suckered into voting for this fascist fossil, (consider the guns and Jesus demographic in the middle of the country) or that the electronic voting machines will magically tip the vote count in McSame's favor.
    I hope I'm wrong.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

i think Mc Cain will win too, cos the great white majority arent ready for a forward thinking, educated black guy
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

part of the problem

there are old and middle-aged white guys all across the midwest right now who may be telling their friends they are all liberal and forward -thinking and shit, but as soon as they walk into the booth and draw the curtain across they will remember what all their buddies at the local VFW were saying and say to themeslves "there is no way in hell I can pull the lever for that N-----."

which is a shame....man, if there was ever a time we needed some new blood in DC it is right now, no matter what the color of his skin

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 25 2008,09:27) the great white majority arent ready for a forward thinking, educated black guy
          The guys who won't vote for Obama cause he's black probably wouldn't have voted for Hillary either. He's not Al Sharpton afterall. Or

Now maybe I'm just completely out of touch with the heartland given that I'm a city slicker who like ladyboys but whatever white votes that he loses will be offset by a gigantic black turnout.

McCain is not the brightest bulb. The Republicans could have nominated Romney who's extremely intelligent. Presidents should be smart, not stupid. Seems like common sense,eh?

Comment

Jaidee,  sorry bro but what fucking ever bro.   Presidents don't run this country we call the ;
            United States of America.   Corporate Business runs this Country.    Do any of you fucks really think fer one second McCain, Obama, or any other previous president like bush or Clinton, reagan, carter ever fucing ran this country fer one day ?

Cash on hand runs USA.  Bullshit.  Who gives a fuck.    Fuck all these Cocksuckers.  I Live my life when I want, they way I want and no motherFucker is going to keep me down.

FUCK ALL OF THEM   Politican Fucks.  Fuck'em.    " President "   What does that fucking word mean anyhow ?     Doesn't mean a God damn thing to me.

I am  Mirimark.   I am a Fucking President.    President of my own fucking world.  And so it shall be.

You's  catch my god damn drift ?
            I make my own fucking World,  and it is a good world.
             I don't let others make my world.  

Take care of your friends and family and be a selfish prick and you will die happy,  Mark my Fregg'n words.

Don't take no fer and answer and don't let others dictate your life.

Time fer another Budwieser bro's.
             Mark.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 26 2008,00:27) i think Mc Cain will win too, cos the great white majority arent ready for a forward thinking, educated black guy
              Ohhhh Piss off.
              Hows about spitting in my drink while your at it.
              Give me a break. White America is smarter than your giving us credit for.

Comment

is that a dont know miramark?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 26 2008,16:28) is that a dont know miramark?
                  Oh, sorry.

I'm just a white fucking piece of trash who is not ready for forward well thinking black men ready to be president.

I'm voting John McCain.
                  Where is my Flipp'n Shotgun my hunting dog my can of budwieser, my fishing pole and my Voter registration card so I can go so off my color red.

Sorry, been drinking pretty good tonight.
                  Don't give a hoot one way or the other.

McCain nor Obama being elected president is going to effect my life one way or the other. Thats my whole point. Its doesnt matter bro's. I'm going to go on as normal.

This whole topic makes no relevance in my life.

Comment

I'm voting for Phil Gramm, all you fucking whining mentally depressed obese poor fuckers !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/2008072...recessionyear8
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I agree with mirimark...

the great white majority aren't ready for a forward thinking, educated black guy...
                      There are a few red necks who will always vote 'good old boy' but most white Americans do NOT spend their spare time watching the idiotic waffle on broadcast TV.

From the press coverage both in the US and almost everywhere else I thought Obama was already president! p

With Hilary out (thank fuck) and Romney out (what the fuck were they thinking!) the election is already over.

Comment

McCain can always fall back on his frozen oven chips business if he looses
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Why is it that if Obama loses it's because Americans are racist?

I'll think he'll trounce McCain anyway but it's seems to me that it's a cop out to blame racism if he loses. Admit the other guy ran a better campaign and congradulate him. If Obama wins is it becuase Americans are Ageist?

What I think is a shame is is how you have to be good on TV to be seen as a good President. A charismatic leader is not always a good one. If one of America's greatest President's FDR was running now he'd lose and I think that's something we've lost in todays world.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 26 2008,01:17) I agree with mirimark...

the great white majority aren't ready for a forward thinking, educated black guy...
                            There are a few red necks who will always vote 'good old boy' but most white Americans do NOT spend their spare time watching the idiotic waffle on broadcast TV.

From the press coverage both in the US and almost everywhere else I thought Obama was already president!   p

With Hilary out (thank fuck) and Romney out (what the fuck were they thinking!) the election is already over.
                            You would be surprised how many people in the US still live in the 40s and think the same way. I spent a long weekend in good ole boy Tennessee a couple of weeks ago and heard on more then one occasion " It will be a cold day in hell fore I'll vote for a muslim (insert the infamous "n" word here) for President"  

Even though I still am pretty convinced Obama will win this election it isn't going to be easy............  

Damn a democratic controlled congress, senate and exectutive branch!!!!!! Is this what Utopia is like!!!!   Npw if we can only get some of the chronic old farts on the Supremes to retire or.........then we'll be all set!!!!!!    

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 26 2008,18:17) With Hilary out (thank fuck) and Romney out (what the fuck were they thinking!) the election is already over.
                              we thought that in 2004 also

How, seriously, could the absolute WORST president in US history [by far] ever get re-elected?

dunno..... but he did....... and since then we are in a no-win war even deeper, gas prices have doubled, economy is shit, housing market off 20%, banks being closed down and essentially in a recession/depression.

This is the jug-eared clown us Yanks voted for, and we deserve what we get

lets hope we get it right this time, the old guy just looks so pathetic and ineffective up there talking, I don't get how I can be the only one who see's this.......he looks and acts like that crazy ol' uncle at everyone's thanksgiving dinner, off in the corner mumbling and drooling on himself, telling stories from the old days .....we want THAT guy to run this country even more into the ground?

Comment

Working...
                              X