X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletics - Time Gentlemen Please!

It's doubtful if anyone will run 1: the 100m in five seconds or 2: a Marathon in under an hour. What time limit for us humans would you put on each event.
    Perhaps some kind member out there could give us the current world records for the events.

YOUR LIFE, is not a dress rehersal !!! Look at the second hand on your watch, every second that ticks by is a second lost. Wishes for I should have done this or I should have done that are just time wasted, you will never relive 'NOW' so get it on !!!

I am 63 and still going strong, retired on a fixed income but I manage to budget to get to BKK.

Hell, when I was young I spent money like a drunk sailor, (I was in the Army), I had a mortgage and bills to pay, two kids to raise from my first divorce but I still managed to get out with my son fishing, he caight his first Albacore when he was ten 1979.

He has speed records for the 100 & 440, High School record of 6'6" high jump.

OK enough, I'm starting to rant like Mirimark after a tasty bottle of adult refreshment.

Y'all take care, hear !

A parting shot of VEE.

DANNO
    Attached Files
    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Isn't the 100m 9.7 secs now. You are right there will be a limit, then dwain chambers will have titanium legs fitted, then do the 100 in 7.9 sec and pass the drugs test

Anyone know how he got on with his olympic appeal?
      It was all over the british media, then dissapeared from view?
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Dunno why they just don't let them take the drugs. If it makes 'em go faster where's the problem?

Comment

mr chambers has lost his appeal

And here are the olympic records:Olympic records
          i love t-girls

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 27 2008,15:29) Dunno why they just don't let them take the drugs. If it makes 'em go faster where's the problem?
            levels the playing field too, if they are all on it.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

they are all on it,just some get caught LOL
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I want Dwain to swallow as many drugs as possible, run the 100m in 3.4 seconds, disappearing into a time warp half way down the track in a Back-To-The-Future manner, reappearing as an old man at the finish line before falling over crying 'Beware Beijing'.

Got to love Danny Boyle...

Comment

Q was inspired by a recent radio debate, they, the experts, decided on around 8 seconds for the 100m. And one & half hour's for marathon.

;

Comment

My mate can run 100 metres in less than 5 seconds.

Just have to tell him it's his round at the bar.
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Nice shot of Vee Rambo, how long ago was that. Think shes put a tad more weight on since that was taken...

Anyway, the Olympics.

Yesterday the stadium was not visible beyong 500 metres due to smog. This is going to be the biggest joke for many years.... coough... cough... splutttteeer...I doubt if any records going this time... cough...

never mind , its in London next. If they ever get there act together... most of the projects have run out of money and companies are pulling out... yes the taxpayer will stump up no doubt. I hope it collapses and that cunt who runs it commits suicide.

Also

World Cup- South Africa may lose it due to crime. It will be moved... no question....they have fucked up

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine... Its already over IMO and will be moved to Germany as most of the construction Cos have gone bust... where the fuckski didski all the money goski...

Comment

Working...
                      X