X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Its a FLipp'n cartoon. why do people look so deep into situations and try to extract a Literal analysis?

Its a fregg'n Joke. C'mon. Its meant to be a joke and Not a dianostics of your moral being.
      Lighten up a little when it comes to " Humor. "
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 27 2008,10:46) Its a FLipp'n cartoon. why do people look so deep into situations and try to extract a Literal analysis?

Its a fregg'n Joke. C'mon. Its meant to be a joke and Not a dianostics of your moral being.
        Lighten up a little when it comes to " Humor. "
        Oh fuck, I find myself thinking like Mirimark....now THAT is more than a little disturbing
        Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 27 2008,10:54)
          (mirimark @ Jul. 27 2008,10:46) Its a FLipp'n cartoon.  why do people look so deep into situations and try to extract a Literal analysis?

Its a fregg'n Joke.  C'mon.   Its meant to be a joke and Not a dianostics of your moral being.
          Lighten up a little when it comes to " Humor.  "
          Oh fuck, I find myself thinking like Mirimark....now THAT is more than a little disturbing  
          I take that as a complement. If everyone Thought like me the world would be a much happier place in my opinion.

Comment

Hmm I've always wondered why I found Marge rather sexy
            Anthonymustang

Comment

(Monkey @ Jul. 27 2008,01:09) What is disturbing is that Lisa is only 8

The rest is fine...
              Never seen the show, but I'm with Monkey, it's wrong to show the young girl with a boner, just wrong !
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

You've never seen The Simpsons?

There's a reason it's been running for 20 years. It's simply the best comedy program ever made.

I watch an episode every day at least!

The Simpsons are to the US as Abba is to Norway...

Comment

how about bart and homer being post op?

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 27 2008,11:11)  If everyone Thought like me the world would be a much happier place in my opinion.

in my opinion too mate...        
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

If I thought like Mirimark I'd certainly have a more varied underwear selection.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 27 2008,17:01) There's a reason it's been running for 20 years. It's simply the best comedy program ever made.
                        and it is successful because it is more than just comedy, it runs to the violently satirical where it can savagely mock the very subject it portends to support.

Written on 2 levels, I think it has been a watershed for American programming, hence its longevity.

And seamus, you of all people should be able to draw the distinction between a silly cartoon & the far more serious subject you refer to - the portrayal of a girl in a sexual context.

Lisa is the adult of the show, hers is the voice of wisdom & no-one should be offended by a ridiculous cartoon send-up of what was a ridiculous cartoon figure in the first place.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I'm groening.

My teerak thinks it's funny even though she has never seen seen the Simpson's. She pointed to the three characters and called them three people we know.

Comment

the older i get the more im getting like homer

Comment

the simpsons is the best tv show ever! been a fan since the start. my username is from the show. HOMER RULES! mmmmmm beer
                              We've got to get in to get out

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 27 2008,17:01) There's a reason it's been running for 20 years. It's simply the best comedy program ever made.
                                Its is funny. watch it a lot. But I like South Park better.

Comment

Working...
                                X