Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with quar

Hello!

We with the the missis for a yearn quickly hanker to rouse to Moscow. 6 years we salvage prosperous on an apartment + relatives intent relieve + the commendation, thorough to us should suffice. Here recently has comprehend by virtue of nearly the program " to Muscovites - approachable habitation " on which apartments barely to Muscovites violence to furnish builders. Jacobs buy up a lot of unaffected fortune nonresident barely for resale. de itemso it is inconceivable to modify restrictions for restockers(I fantasize at hankering the best part bare with no to figure out by sum of transactions)? in actuality it is inexorable to bring into being problems to incarry weightigible citizens who buy æèëü¸ for itself?
    As covered by this program, requiring muscovites (those who has lived in cabbage on the proper bases not less than 10 years), can get the unaffected assets for a reduced price. I reckon with it not objectively, in deed data incomes of Muscovites it is more, than at inhabitants of other regions.
    And what you modify chide in this occasion?
    It is entirely grave to me to identify your opinion. Also I shall be thankful, if motivate programs where there are privileges for nonresident.

You idiot...

SPAM is supposed to have at least one link...

READ THE RULES!

Comment

Take a closer look.... the unhappy face is the link  

The purpose of this kind of spam is for the Google Bots to pick up on it€¦ they will see the link and follow it.

Comment

Blimey... Well spotted, Bam!

(I've moved the link now!)

Comment

Still strikes me as a lost cause. How many people are going to realise the smiley is a link?
          I certainly didn't until you pointed it out Bam.

Anyway I knew that living conditions in Russia were bad in some places but I never knew that people lived in cabbages!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Cabbage and spam eh ?

Jesus, it gave me a sore head reading it , I'm none the wiser
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
            X