X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Workout Friend

After reading the shemale stories, I was inclined to tell a short story of how I got interested in sucking Cock. I have always been a "jock" growing up. I played three sports in high school.

When I was 13, I received a weight lifting set for Christmas. This was to help get stronger for the up coming 8th grade football season in the following fall. I may have been a little young to lift heavy weight but I was just lifting small amounts to get a little bigger and tone up. The set came with a chart of exercises and the proper way to perform them. The weight set was set up in my basement with nobody around to bother me. I began working out alone, trying to get use to the exercises. I would go through all the exercises on chart and before long I was feeling good. I was getting stronger and a little bigger. I also notice that when I went through my exercise routine, I would always get a boner when I did the Bench Press and tricep extentions on the bench.

By the time I did 2 sets on the bench press I would always be really hard with precum oozing out the tip. I suppose I got hard cause I'm flat on my back, feet shoulders width apart, hips expanded as I push to do more reps. For some reason this was a big turn on for me. Always getting hard when I worked out.

I would always try to squeeze out a few extra reps because it felt so good in my groin area. One day I was pushing to do extra reps that I started feel cum brewing up in my balls. At this young age, I wasn€™t sure what was gonna happen. I didn€™t really know how to masturbate yet. I took off my shorts and underwear to look at my cock. Pre cum all over the tip, I was wondering what was happening. I decided to do the next set with my shorts off. My cock was so hard that it felt a little uncomfortable being in my shorts anyway. I started the next set with my cock extremely hard and pointing right at me as I laid back on the bench. I started doing the reps and the same feeling came rushing back as the set before. As I exerted more on each final rep, it happened. I exploded a big load on my chest and hitting me near my face. Wow did that feel great! A big high. This became a ritual in my workouts. . However after my orgasms I would lose strength and have a €œhard€ time getting the bar back on the rack. I would need a spotter.

I had a friend, John, the same age (13or14) who lived in the neighborhood. He was also going to play football and wanted to get stronger for the season. He came over and I showed him how to do the exercises. We would work out in only shorts. Back then the shorts were very short. I was a bit concerned cause I was probably gonna get hard during our workouts and I didn€™t want him to see my boner or think I might be gay.

We started working out and sure enough by the time we did tricep extentions on the bench and bench press, I was hard again. I tried to hide it the best I could. I€™d look at him and tell he was looking at my cock. This kind of turned me on more but I made sure not to cum. On our third workout session he saw that I was hard again. This time he said something about it. He asked me if I had a boner and I said Yes. I always get a boner when I work out. He said, €œstop it, that€™s not cool€. I said I couldn€™t help it and sometimes I can make myself cum during the exercise. John looked intrigued and excited with my comment. He laughed but I could tell he was getting excited about this. It looked like he was getting a bulge in his shorts by now. He surprise me with what he said next. €œOk show me€. I was a little embarrassed but said €œok€. I told him I cum with my shorts off. So I took off my shorts and showed him the precum on my cock. I then preceded to lay back on the bench to do my reps. I was looking up at him, who was behind me to spot. I saw his eyes starring at my cock. This made me more excited. I wanted him to see me cum. After about 9 reps, I exploded cum all over myself. I got up and grabbed a towel to clean up my mess. We both were laughing loudly. I then turned to him and said €œdo you want to try it€. He surprisingly said €œyes€. He took off his shorts and started to do the reps. He was also very hard with pre cum on tip of his cock. He tried a few more sets but just couldn€™t quite orgasm. Both of us disappointed but laughing about it.

I couldn€™t help but stare at his cock. It was really hard and big. I suddenly said €œif you can€™t cum doing the reps, maybe I can help you cum€. He looked at me a little confused but willing. I said €œsit down on the bench€. He didn€™t hesitate. I inclined the bench and he sat down. I kneeled down in front of him and started sucking my first cock ever. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I always knew there was a scientific link between weightlifting and gayness , here is the proof

Christ on a bike
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Touche...lol

Comment

Not sure about the link between weight lifting and being gay but I am SURE about the link between sucking cock and gayness
        how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

now that's

Comment

Thats some story, been training on and off for years and not yet experienced a cum on the bench press,or tricept extension(skull crushers, is this the exercise, you are talking about?)
            I should imagine some guys go to the gym to look at other, guys!
            I had a mate years back who would be described as a genectic freak, one of the few who could have trained without the use of steroids and actually compete with the big boys, i'm not talking gym boys , i mean real big fuckers 20" arms and that lot, universe and national standard. Anyhow he came out a few years back, and all the other guys thought it was cause of the amount of time he spent training? Bollocks
            This guy was gay from day one, he just liked to train.
            Most gays normally keep themselves in shape as part of their scene, us boys we just pay for it in los!
            No offence are you an lb lover?
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

First of all "Fair Play" for posting your thread MuscleWorkout  

My personal opinion is that "shemales" are "men" in "drag"

Thai "ladyboy's" however are "girls" and therefore I dont class myself as
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I consider myself Bi. Gay guys don't turn me on.  I really enjoy ladyboys because of they are femine and I love sucking their cocks..

Comment

Fairplay to you, a bloke wouldn't do nothing for me neither, i spend a fair proportion of my time eyeing up the ladies, live with a lady, but there is something about asian ladyboys i just cannot shake!!!
                  Anyhow like you my friend, i am BI, but will probably never go near a man!
                  Fucked up bunch aint we!!!!!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 13 2008,09:09) Thai "ladyboy's" however are "girls"  and therefore I dont class myself as    
                    That's a bizarre statement...I have never ever heard a Thai preop ladyboy claim she was a girl...

Hate to pop your bubble Dave, but ladyboys are NOT girls...Not even in their minds...

They are ladyBOYS...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Yes, they are ladyboys, yes they are not the female sex, but they are more feminine than most ladies I ever meet.

It is the illusion that is the most important consideration for me. My preferences only run to the prettiest, sexiest creatures you will find on god's earth.        

I think Dave's use of inverted commas to refer to them as "girls" is entirely appropriate, he summed up exactly what a lot of us hetero males see in our chosen ones. It does not come close to being a bizarre statement, however you are welcome to your opinion.

I only choose to express my opinion, but the day this forum becomes a gay site, will be the day I'm out of here.

And Kahuna, you of all people to be presuming to know what is going on in their minds...

I can imagine your response if I had made such an outlandish statement.        
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Aug. 13 2008,15:52)    Yes, they are ladyboys, yes they are not the female sex, but they are more feminine than most ladies I ever meet.

It is the illusion that is the most important consideration for me. My preferences only run to the prettiest, sexiest creatures you will find on god's earth.        

I think Dave's use of inverted commas to refer to them as "girls" is entirely appropriate, he summed up exactly what a lot of us hetero males see in our chosen ones. It does not come close to being a bizarre statement, however you are welcome to your opinion.

I only choose to express my opinion, but the day this forum becomes a gay site, will be the day I'm out of here.

And Kahuna, you of all people to be presuming to know what is going on in their minds...

I can imagine your response if I had made such an outlandish statement.        
                        I never said anything about their femininity, nor do I claim I can get into their minds anymore than you appear to think you can get into mine...

The quotation marks notwithstanding, because frankly they don't mean a fucking thing to me, I was shocked by Dave's statement...And I do find it absurd...And I wasn't trying to attack Dave...Just my Yank attempt to state how incredulous his statement sounded to me...

When I read his statement this AM, I turned around to my little sweetie and asked her as she was preparing to head off to work and she looked at me as if I were the most stupid person in all of Thailand...Perhaps I am, but she answered with a resounding NO...she made it very clear that she is NOT a girl...not at least in her mind...nor are the countless others who I have asked the same question...She answered as they all do, "I am ladyboy."

So when you suck the cocks of "the prettiest, sexiest creatures you will find on god's earth,"  are you sucking the lady part or the boy part?

And I certainly don't know what ladies you have met or meet, but sorry, most Thai ladyboys that I know are far from being more feminine than the Thai girls I have met...And that's not to say that they are not beautiful sexy creatures...Simply that they are not all, in fact in my mind very few are, all that feminine...And to me, that's exactly what makes them very special...

I believe most BM's like you don't want to consider this Forum as being gay or to consider yourself as being a faggot...However, I suppose, in the same fashion you view ladyboys, it's whatever you want it to be...

This is my opinion, and I suspect that I am in a minority here, at least a vocal minority,  There is nothing right or wrong in my opinion...nor yours...it's only our thoughts that make it so...It's taken me some time to become comfortable with my thoughts...I wish you luck with yours...

My apologies to the OP who started this bizarre thread for my off topic post...But like most of us here, I've never sucked a BOY'S cock...Only a LADY'S...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 13 2008,04:06)
                          (daveduke007 @ Aug. 13 2008,09:09) Thai "ladyboy's" however are "girls"  and therefore I dont class myself as    
                          That's a bizarre statement...I have never ever heard a Thai preop ladyboy claim she was a girl...

Hate to pop your bubble Dave, but ladyboys are NOT girls...Not even in their minds...

They are ladyBOYS...
                          Kahuna, what I meant to say is that "I" class them as girls and treat them as thus 
                          My girl however does refer to herself as a "ladyboy" or "ladyman" and will do until she has the "snip"     and occasionally she will call me "gay man" because I "enjoy" and want to do everything with her  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hell gay, bi or whatever its just a dam name or label, whats it matter, unless it plays on ones concience and makes you lose sleep at night!

Just do like Andrew Zimmern says...if it looks good eat it!

Comment

A cloud of dust and a rumble of hooves in the distance. . .that can only mean one thing, the GAY debate is headed this way, again, oh no!
                              If you suck cock you're a FAG. Deal with it.
                              Hi, my name is strocube and I'm
                              "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                              Salin' on a summer breeze
                              And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                              X