X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Land of SuperModels

I find that the more I hang out in Peru, the more I am hanging around with some of the most beautiful ladies in the world.

You like Penelope Cruz?

http://images.google.com/imgres?....rl=http

http://images.google.com/imgres?....rl=http

and really, who doesn´t?

You can see thousands of her look-a-likes here and take ém home for a song in the countryside..... or, as found in Lima, they really like los gringo´s and will chat you up just because they like foreigners! and want to practice their english, etc.... a nightclub called Aura in the Larcomar district there was one of the best I have ever been in for sheer talent, just dozens of hotties who would be amongst the sexiest girls in any city in america.....wow.

Viva la Peru!   Muy Bueno, come check it out sometime, amigos!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The adventure begins with a bang!

Comment

Are these ladyboys?

Comment

That would be a bonus, but it sounds like it could be a fun place anyway!

Comment

I think he means that they look like Penny Cruz..they are not Travestie .just my type anyway... i swing both ways

If they look like her i might be tempted to take a flight... nice one JD

Comment

I was wondering if he was insinuating that Penelope Cruz was a post-op LB?
            It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Wasn't she meant to be playing a post-op in an Almondova movie??
              ....or did i dream that??...still, i think she's a moose..
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'll keep my mouth shut on this one. You wouldn't believe me even if I showed you Video proof.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Have often thought about trying out Peru for a year or so, thanks for the info JaiDee, good to get first hand info from like minded guys

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2008,14:19) Are these ladyboys?
                    no, the ladyboys live in Thailand

these are ladies...... voluptious, beautiful ladies, some of the most gorgeous in the world.....even way out here in the jungle!!

can´t  we also talk about ladies on this message board in the fish box?   I´ve kinda come full circle these past 2 years and like ém better now.

amazing place, you guys gotta check it out,  Penelope Cruz look-alikes and friendly and sexy....wow wow

I don´t think any LB´s are around here or back in Lima, don´t really care but there could be

going out tonight in Iquitos before REALLY getting lost in the jungle monday for 9 days (think apocalypse now -type scenery)

so far so goooooooood!!    

Comment

can´t we also talk about ladies on this message board in the fish box?
                      We sure can...

(This was originally posted in the Outside Thailand Travel section, so I waited for you to go deep into the mountains before moving it here!)

I don't suppose you have any pics?

Comment

I wish

also, I must re-phrase what I had said about the girls in the country being as hot as in the city; after spending 3 hours in an iquitos bar last night (uuughhh, headache today, mucho cervaza´s!) it seems the girls in this country town are not nearly as hot as their Lima cousins.....yummmm yummmm there...... although I DID like Alexia the hooker I met last week, 19 and super-cute, tight as hell too..... wish I took some snaps.

seen some indian tribal girls in the buff also, not bad!

Comment

When i was in Argentina back in 1991 i thought the girls in BA were just stunning and oh so easy to pick up. Latin girls have allways got my attention, and they are sooo hot in bed too
                          cheers doooooony
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                          X