X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Ft. Pine

Have any of you seen a 300ft. Pine tree ?
    I have 224ft. in my yard. these fucking trees grow large up here.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I'm thinking about climbing this fuck and putting my Ham Radio Antena up on top so I can get out ;
    [B][I][U]Loud & Proud Tree top High..

You fucking Radio Shack Mud Duck radio's.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

well it was nice knowning you - please don't climb that tree I love your femboy posts too much
      how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

my house?
        Attached Files

Comment

(mirimark @ Aug. 21 2008,21:17) Have any of you seen a 300ft. Pine tree ?
           I have 224ft. in my yard.   these fucking trees grow large up here.
          Back in my hometown in Michigan, when I was a kid, I used to climb pine trees just like those. I loved being at the very top where you could see for miles.

30+ years later I'd think twice about climbing something like that. I'm a tad more scared of heights now unless I'm in the observation room of the Sears Tower or the Hancock Building downtown.
          It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(mirimark @ Aug. 22 2008,11:17) Have any of you seen a 300ft. Pine tree ?
             I have 224ft. in my yard.   these fucking trees grow large up here.
            How old it could be?
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

remember what happened to emu's dad (rod) before you go climbing things to fix aerials!

be safe up there!
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(mirimark @ Aug. 22 2008,10:21) I'm thinking about climbing this fuck and putting my  Ham Radio Antena up on top so I can get out ;
                [B][I][U]Loud & Proud Tree top High..

You fucking Radio Shack Mud Duck radio's.
                If you do you better run your coax through a really good 3 stage lightning arrester before it enters the house as a 300 foot tree with a antenna atop it will act as an air terminal and be a huge target..

http://www.youtube.com/v/gKPwkau0Dh0&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/gKPwkau0Dh0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

When I lived in Alabama, my bropther climed a very tall pine tree and installed a rotateable TV antennae, on top of a few sections of mast. He made brackets and such to attach it all to the pine tree top. Talk about great TV reception...........we could get it all. Then even though it had a lightning stop system on it, it got hit one night, and blew the entire top of the tree out and peeled the bark off the entire length of the tree right down to the ground, came in the house and blew up the TV too. Evidently the brother did not have something hooked up right or the lightning was higher than he figured for, but it realy did make quite a mess.

Comment

Working...
                  X